• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish I could give you a higher set of numbers on those rocs but I think that Cali's probably got it right.

11x KC Pro Aviar 175g with Sparkly like stamp. I would say it is 6/10 with one good size ding on it. Other wise the rim and bead are still in great shape.

aviar1.jpg

aviar2.jpg

I wonder what the rarest disc is this thread is. I don't think any of them are really worth selling unless they're going for 200+ or something.

This is a disc I've had since 1992. I lived in Orlando, Fl a few miles from Barnett Park DGC and played there about every day. There was a guy that would be there when ever Climo was playing a round there and was selling his Grateful Dead/Flying Eye & Ken's Championship stamps.

I picked this one up just after they were made... I think it's an old style ROC disc but not sure on that.

picture.php

I have done a little research on it and from what I've found out only 300 with this stamp were ever made.

I inquired about this disc at the Clearwater Disc Golf Store. (They have an extensive collection of discs inClimo's Closet. But they don't have the one above)

Here was his response....

2X disc should be worth 200-300 depending on what it is...

20 bucks maybe.

Could be more, some people love them all beat up like that.

:D, another good PIAS pick up then :D...

Also out of curiosity is a circle stamp cobra 6/10 worth anything? Didn't have too many dings on her.

not really on the cobra... maybe 10 bucks. tops...

Yeah didn't pick it up just the 11x. Wish the Cobra was in better condition because it was white with a Rainbow Stamp and I'm a sucker for those older rainbow stamps.

How much is a #2 midnight flyer in 8/10 condition? I know they are worth more in the set of 5 (including "the wheel") but all I have left is the #2...

Status
Not open for further replies.