• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special edition Teebird? Just bought one but wondering what the reasonable value is.

bottom left. Stole the picture from the sale thread.
IMG_2275.jpg

101065_g.jpg

Picked this off a buddy today for a few bucks.

175 Hammer 7/10 what are these goin for?

what mold is it...i got a ontario that is kinda domey....and a san marino that is flat as a board.....they must have had different runs......im not sure on value though

Special edition Teebird? Just bought one but wondering what the reasonable value is.

bottom left. Stole the picture from the sale thread.

weight and condition? maybe 20-25ish depending on those two things.

Can someone tell me what style Eagle this is?

Side view of the 11x Eagle I posted earlier
photo-1.jpg

And it beside a Wraith

photo.jpg

There is a guy in the market place that has two 1.21 ss for sale and it says in the stamp 1.21 but mine does not have that in the stamp. Was just wondering if it's older?

There is a guy in the market place that has two 1.21 ss for sale and it says in the stamp 1.21 but mine does not have that in the stamp. Was just wondering if it's older?

those are no run old stamps I think. They are nice, but not like super awesome? I don't know anything about omegas so I could even be lying to you, but i think that is right.

The ones you have are no runs. They were the run after the ones in the market place (The 1.21s). They date back somewhere around 5 or so years ago. They are somewhat valuable, but definately the least sought after with that stamp. I have two brand new ones I would sell you for $50 shipped. Somewhere around $28 is the going rate for brand new ones. ou can get more on feebay for omega supersofts though... They are on run 1.28 right now in the supersofts. The lightning stamp (Referring back to the stamp that the ones in the marketplace have) was destroyed after the no runs were run, thus making them the last run before changing the stamp to the current one being produced today.

The ones you have are no runs. They were the run after the ones in the market place (The 1.21s). They date back somewhere around 5 or so years ago. They are somewhat valuable, but definately the least sought after with that stamp. I have two brand new ones I would sell you for $50 shipped. Somewhere around $28 is the going rate for brand new ones. ou can get more on feebay for omega supersofts though... They are on run 1.28 right now in the supersofts. The lightning stamp (Referring back to the stamp that the ones in the marketplace have) was destroyed after the no runs were run, thus making them the last run before changing the stamp to the current one being produced today.
Thanks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.