• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11x KC Pro TeeBird. And are there different runs or are they all the same? (X vs L)

Depends on pearlyness, condition, weight (the heavier the better)... There aren't really different runs like x and l just CA and CAL but all my 11x Kc Pros are CA but my 11x (Non Kc Pro) are CAL. My 10xs are Cals as well.

I've never seen a CAL 11x KC Pro Teebird. Don't think that they exist. All runs of KC Pro (9x, 10x, 11x) and 11x Champion Teebirds were T molds.

Brand new 11x KC Pro Teebirds can vary from 30 dollars up to around 60 depending on colors and plastic blends.

Last edited:
KK, ty. I've got a very pearly 11x and was looking at one on eBay that looks similar that I might go for.

Special edition Teebird? Just bought one but wondering what the reasonable value is.

bottom left. Stole the picture from the sale thread.
IMG_2275.jpg

i would give it a conservative 6.5/10 168g.

Discraft Cyclone from 94
Roc is ontario big bird roc 178g

Cyclone, not much, but maybe since it is autographed ~$20

Ontario 178g should still be able to fetch atleast $22, maybe more... Im not the Roc expert though, Moose and apdrvya know more about them than me.

Pearly Pro Line Beast with Rainbow Stamp. Scaled weighed at 175. 7, maybe 7.5/10. Pictures coming in one second. I believe it is a rare color.

Innova DX Pegasus. Brand new 10/10 171g?

Bought one on eBay for $13 shipped a couple weeks ago.

so i wondering is this semi pearly ,opaque or what.price i dont care about i bought it cheap and gonna throw it so no need to know price

Attachments

• Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 37
so i wondering is this semi pearly ,opaque or what.price i dont care about i bought it cheap and gonna throw it so no need to know price

That's not pearly, so I'll go with opaque if anything. Definitely not the cloudiest I've seen, though. Some of the really cloudy ones are worth more to people (just in case you were curious).

9/10 11X KC pro aviar 175

Any thoughts on this? it was used for one round, pink shimmer stamp no ink

Attachments

• discs 295.jpg
    discs 295.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 20
  • discs 298.jpg
    discs 298.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 15
  • discs 299.jpg
    discs 299.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 7