• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a CAL 11x KC Pro Teebird. Don't think that they exist. All runs of KC Pro (9x, 10x, 11x) and 11x Champion Teebirds were T molds.

Brand new 11x KC Pro Teebirds can vary from 30 dollars up to around 60 depending on colors and plastic blends.

I have a KC Pro Teebird, 11x. It is most certainly a Teebird. BTW, it has a CA mold. There are Teebird-L's out there and they were not always marked differently.

Also, I'd LOVE to trade my pearly, tie dyed, 168g 11x KC Pro TB for a KC Pro TeeBird-L.

ok, so I might have done bad things with a good disc. in my defense: I didn't know they were discontinued.
I would like to get an opinion on that and what it's worth:
Z Magnet 9.9/10 never thrown, maybe some storage wear. 173g
fingers_rsz.jpg

01 Usdgc roc

Got this from a friend would love to know what is it worth. New never thrown been in storage since he picked it up of the table at the usdgc in 01, it is
171g I looked it up on the roc collector site but i am not sure which one it is

Attachments

• us_Roc_171.jpg
    us_Roc_171.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 61
Rocs like that are way outta my league, but I know that you can pay into the hundreds for CE 01 Rocs. That does not look like CE to me, but then again I don't own any. Just see pictures on websites. Do you know anything about the stamp or where at the 01 USDGC he picked it up? That might be your first place to search.

z wildcat new 170s '05 cfr stamp. i know these are OOP and assume they are are basically worthless but just wanted to check.

Got this from a friend would love to know what is it worth. New never thrown been in storage since he picked it up of the table at the usdgc in 01, it is
171g I looked it up on the roc collector site but i am not sure which one it is

That's an 02 Roc. There was only one orange 01 Roc produced.. The pumpkin stamped one.

Those ODOC's go for around 250 I believe.

Picked up a sweet San Marino Roc in a lot. Only cost me 5 bucks but it weighs somewhere around 120 grams.. Must be worth something just because it's a Roc with a protostar.

101274_g.jpg

Some other goodies I think might be worth something too.

Test Run Glow San Marino Shark
101269_g.jpg

Test Run Stingray
101270_g.jpg

XD
101271_g.jpg

2 ring SB Aviar
101272_g.jpg

I paid 5 bucks a piece for all of them, gotta be worth more than that lol.

Circle Stamp Viper, Old Glo Plastic Viper?

Also if anyone happens to know reasonable prices for Innova Circle Stamps let me know. I have been looking into start collecting but am pretty much flying blind.

ok, so I might have done bad things with a good disc. in my defense: I didn't know they were discontinued.
I would like to get an opinion on that and what it's worth:
Z Magnet 9.9/10 never thrown, maybe some storage wear. 173g
fingers_rsz.jpg
if your looking to sell i have a buddy that wants a cryztal magnet

just wondering what these are worth
Yellow 97 Ontario Roc 171g
Early run Purple Condor 198g
Both new never thrown
Thanks

Attachments

• 97_roc_ont_171.jpg
    97_roc_ont_171.jpg