• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so I might have done bad things with a good disc. in my defense: I didn't know they were discontinued.
I would like to get an opinion on that and what it's worth:
Z Magnet 9.9/10 never thrown, maybe some storage wear. 173g
fingers_rsz.jpg

Do not worry, Z magnets are worth nothing cause they suck

Do not worry, Z magnets are worth nothing cause they suck

a few magnet devotees like them.

I am not one of them.

but if it's in good shape with a decent dye you should be able to get something for it. If all else fails take it to feEbay.

That's an 02 Roc. There was only one orange 01 Roc produced.. The pumpkin stamped one.

Those ODOC's go for around 250 I believe.

That's not true. There were 2 other orange 01 rocs that had the "Down Under" Kangaroo stamp. 1 was used, 1 was new. The used one sold a little over a year ago for just over 6 bills.

101410_g.jpg

This is a Champion Roc I picked up at a tourney. I think it is an x-out but I'm not sure. What is one of these bad boys going for? Thanks in advance!

That's not true. There were 2 other orange 01 rocs that had the "Down Under" Kangaroo stamp. 1 was used, 1 was new. The used one sold a little over a year ago for just over 6 bills.

Didn't know that thanks for the lesson. I think everything else I said was accurate right?

101410_g.jpg

This is a Champion Roc I picked up at a tourney. I think it is an x-out but I'm not sure. What is one of these bad boys going for? Thanks in advance!

all of the x-outs have the "innova factory second" arch stamp.. this is the real deal, and I'd think 40-60 is safe for a usdgc roc, but check www.championroc.com to get some back story on usdgc rocs :)

Circle Stamp Viper, Old Glo Plastic Viper?

Also if anyone happens to know reasonable prices for Innova Circle Stamps let me know. I have been looking into start collecting but am pretty much flying blind.

Donde es?
(Yeah I don't know spanish)...

20 bucks at the most. Japan Open First Run Pro Katanas are still available for purchase on hero and on dgv.

Play it again sports for $6.99... 150.8g Pro Leopard... 8/10... good deal?

DSC03923.jpg

DSC03922.jpg

I would say any CE for $7 regardless of weight is a good deal :D.

Anyone have any ideas on old Glo Vipers? This kind of glo stamp
rare-innova-glo-177-rainbow-stamp-phenix-disc-golf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.