• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a disc I've had since 1992. I lived in Orlando, Fl a few miles from Barnett Park DGC and played there about every day. There was a guy that would be there when ever Climo was playing a round there and was selling his Grateful Dead/Flying Eye & Ken's Championship stamps.

I picked this one up just after they were made... I think it's an old style ROC disc but not sure on that.

picture.php

I have done a little research on it and from what I've found out only 300 with this stamp were ever made.

i like the II time world champion disc thing thats cool I had a 4 time viper i just sold

This is a disc I've had since 1992. I lived in Orlando, Fl a few miles from Barnett Park DGC and played there about every day. There was a guy that would be there when ever Climo was playing a round there and was selling his Grateful Dead/Flying Eye & Ken's Championship stamps.

I wonder if that was Nick Satori

i got a bunch of old innova glo minis that are ontario tooled and are new from the early 90's when my brother started playing......they have been in a box for many years and still glo better then the new glos i have bought....what is a good price to sell these for a peice...?? i know the new glos cost $3 from the stores....any ideas...??

DSC09972.jpg

DSC09969.jpg

DSC09974.jpg

DSC09979.jpg

DSC09985.jpg

I'd guess between like 5-15 a piece, Just depends if it's the stamp someone is really looking for.

I can see for that Double Whale one going for a few more bucks than the others.

i know this has been asked but im not reading 600+ pages. i found a champ wraith augusta star stamped in the used bin today for 6 bucks also a special blend tulsa orc with a bird on it for 8 what are they worth? thx

i know this has been asked but im not reading 600+ pages. i found a champ wraith augusta star stamped in the used bin today for 6 bucks also a special blend tulsa orc with a bird on it for 8 what are they worth? thx

A picture and how they are in condition would help. I don't know the answer though.

Pics always help but used Augustas go for around 25-35 and I think Tulsa Orcs are in the same ballpark.

Great finds!

i got a bunch of old innova glo minis that are ontario tooled and are new from the early 90's when my brother started playing......they have been in a box for many years and still glo better then the new glos i have bought....what is a good price to sell these for a peice...?? i know the new glos cost $3 from the stores....any ideas...??

DSC09985.jpg

i bought the whale one on ebay for $10

New 2011 Memorial Glo Buzz (flat top, Lizard color stamp) 176g

What you think? 20ish?

Last edited:
What about this DX full color teebird? Its a zonedriven stamp, 175g, no ink and 9/10.
DSC_1051.jpg

DSC_1052.jpg

Dont worry about the banshee in the pic lol :)

DSC09972.jpg

DSC09969.jpg

DSC09974.jpg

DSC09979.jpg

DSC09985.jpg

anyone else besides cali have any ideas....??

Status
Not open for further replies.