• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it looks new then it is probably not terribly valuable if you found it on the course. Take what the value of the disc new is and subtract 25% for being used.

As far as the teebird, looks pearly, but the crossed out ink hurts it.

11x Champ TeeBird 6/10 few small storage marks and a scuff. Faded stamp, and the edge is scuffed and worn. Thanks.........jb

Attachments

• 0423112159a.jpg
    0423112159a.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 0423112159.jpg
    0423112159.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 22
this opto core isnt really opto, its not clear at all. Was there a special run or something? Or is this a regular old opto core?
IMG_2283.jpg

Elite pro XL 6/10 and Elite pro X2 6/10.
IMG_2282.jpg

thanks!

How about these...

No pictures, but it should be easy...

A 4/97 First Run Stratus with a small Discraft logo on front. Obtained while living in Ann Arbor and playing in the league. One of the first 100 I believe.

A Blue 9/10 Phantom+. No scuffs at all. Just chalky and dirty.

For the Elite Pro XL and X2, probably not terribly much because of the condition. I'd guess around $10-12 a piece.

For the first run Stratus, I think those are around $20.

For the Elite Pro XL and X2, probably not terribly much because of the condition. I'd guess around $10-12 a piece.

not even. he'd be lucky to get half that. its just x plastic. if new they would go for more but not much in that condition

snowren- core is just opto, more opaque than most but nothing special. i see blue ones around too.

not even. he'd be lucky to get half that. its just x plastic. if new they would go for more but not much in that condition

snowren- core is just opto, more opaque than most but nothing special. i see blue ones around too.

thanks, i had them in my car yesterday and someone said they were rare, I just had them as throw away discs basically.

the core is a bit sparkly, but not as much as some of the others I've seen. If its a regular old opto core, at least its a good looking one :) I got it because i wanted to try the disc out anyway.

it has glitter in it? if so then it might be a sparkle core which is a lil harder to find . i didnt see any kind of sparkle in it so i assumed it was just an opaque core

it has glitter in it? if so then it might be a sparkle core which is a lil harder to find . i didnt see any kind of sparkle in it so i assumed it was just an opaque core

yeah its really light, not nearly as much as others Ive seen on here. its a light small gold fleck. I took a few more pictures and it still doesn't show up well in them. maybe it would be better out in the sun, but Im on Ohio, so, yeah, that's not happening. :thmbdown: also, its 8/10, 1 small nick on the rim.

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

sorry for all the posts, but any ideas on these I.d say 2 are easily 8/10 and 1 is 9/10. All run 1.20, and weights 167 and 168. I was using Omega SS in the winter and picked these up for when it got warmer, and never really made the switch, had someone telling me some crazy numbers last night that these were worth a good amount as well.
IMG_2289.jpg

the core appears to be a sparkle or it could just have been ran after some gold line cores and the plastics mixed a little. id hang onto it,as im not too sure on value . i know they ran some sparkles before but the ones ive seen were much clearer and more flakes in the plastic.

as for the aps.theyre not worth a crazy amount ,ss's definitely are but aps, not so much. if they were earlier runs id say about 25 . those later runs id say atleast 20. not many use aps,i like you, use aps in the summer too because my ss's have been turning to putty in the heat.

thanks for you're input!

the core appears to be a sparkle or it could just have been ran after some gold line cores and the plastics mixed a little. id hang onto it,as im not too sure on value . i know they ran some sparkles before but the ones ive seen were much clearer and more flakes in the plastic.

as for the aps.theyre not worth a crazy amount ,ss's definitely are but aps, not so much. if they were earlier runs id say about 25 . those later runs id say atleast 20. not many use aps,i like you, use aps in the summer too because my ss's have been turning to putty in the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.