• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
225323_10150176565067843_567467842_7104547_4830741_n.jpg

Picked this up from my local club, Star Roc - Yeronga Disc Golf - Custom stamp for the course here in Brisbane, Australia. They got the smallest custom run you can going by the members and number I have seen (mostly used). Oh, and its 175g.

This is brand new and staying that way...thoughts?

Last edited:
mako prob 15-20
shark 5-10
jk valk 5-10

I think all old starter packs came with the circle stamp sharks. I know my girlfriends brother has like 3 of them.

my buddy found a Pro Leopard that is really flexy and opaque (championesque) plastic. Has CAL tooling on back. Probably 6-7/10.

How much is it worth?
I'm thinking it's old Proline plastic? I don't have a pic.

my buddy found a Pro Leopard that is really flexy and opaque (championesque) plastic. Has CAL tooling on back. Probably 6-7/10.

How much is it worth?
I'm thinking it's old Proline plastic? I don't have a pic.

it's a candy pro leopard or proline. does it have any stamp left? ALL leopards have CAL tooling (even modern ones).
depending on weight 15-25ish.

stamp is still intact. Ya I noticed my barry leopard had the CAL tooling too.

nice gem just chillin in the woods!

1st Run Japan Open Champ Katana, Transitional Color (1 of 70), Silver & Gold Stamp, 171g, 8/10

Did some googling and found a few on ebay, but most I find are brand new. This one was in the bag for a few rounds, probably thrown around 15 times total. Any ideas?

EsIvp.jpg

devZW.jpg

Kris C:
I'm no disc value expert, but I've been buying a couple champion sharks when I see them. Got a few for $8 in 7-8/10, and a 9/10 for $10. I've seen new ones sell for $30 in max weight. How flexible or gummy is that one?

I can fold it without too much effort.

I know this isn't going to be phenomenal, but I found a brand new first run vector at PIAS today. 176g, smoky clear. Any ideas?

Worth what you paid nothing different from the production runs to make them worth anything more right now. If the mold changes for the worse maybe it'll be worth something more in the future. But right now not any more then you paid. Probably less even

Bar Stamp DX Whippit worth much more then the normally 8 bucks grand new?

how about this 2004 USDGC Roc (Winthrop Hole 5)? SUPER pearly and badass rainbow stamp! It feels like the best plastic ever made. I have no clue what it's worth, though?

2004USDGCRocpearly002.jpg

2004USDGCRocpearly004.jpg

Bar Stamp DX Whippit worth much more then the normally 8 bucks grand new?
I would think it is worth something. The Whippet had a mold tweak early on and I knew Whippet-crazy guys in the 90's that used to search out the original molds. I forget what they did to it, added a bead or took away a bead or something. Anyway, I'd figure a proto of a disc as old as the Whippet would be worth something. Not sure how much "something" is, but it's more than $8.

I would think it is worth something. The Whippet had a mold tweak early on and I knew Whippet-crazy guys in the 90's that used to search out the original molds. I forget what they did to it, added a bead or took away a bead or something. Anyway, I'd figure a proto of a disc as old as the Whippet would be worth something. Not sure how much "something" is, but it's more than $8.

Wait I think we are on a different page, it looks the same as a normal DX whippit but with a bar stamp on top. Half circle.

Wait I think we are on a different page, it looks the same as a normal DX whippit but with a bar stamp on top. Half circle.
Ah, I see. The proto's had the for-real bar stamp. You have an $8 Whippet. Sorry.

I found a 150 class circle stamp Panther today, 7/10. Is that worth anything?
Condition and weight are against you. The Panther is OOP in DX, so a 7/10 175g would get you a little. 7/10 150g is gonna get you in the neighborhood of $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.