• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you did not recently buy these 3 from a text book addict?

I do not think those 3 discs cover the cost of a lost basket.

Nope but I've won 5 discatchers since then and donated them all to Private course in NC so no biggie. To this day he says he'll get me a new one. Yeah right

Nope but I've won 5 discatchers since then and donated them all to Private course in NC so no biggie. To this day he says he'll get me a new one. Yeah right

Big respect for that. I have built 3 baskets and donated them, but I do not think I could give up my 4 portable baskets.

I bet there are suckers that will pay extra for those "4 chain" magnets, but those are not the good ones. The good "4 chain" magnets came before the pro-d plastic was known as such and before the stability ratings were around. But hey, throw them up as having the extra chain and see who you can reel in! :thmbup:

sucker or not, I got them reasonable.

I have a general idea on what these are worth but i'd like to hear a 2nd. I'm also wondering if anyone knows what run the Eagle and Buzzz are? I'm also unsure about the Stokely X2, I looked around but couldn't find info on it. What kind of plastic is that?

N feel free to pm me if you see something you like and want to make a decent offer.

FIRST RUN ESP SURGE (166)
IMAG0241.jpg

ELITE-Z BAR STAMP BUZZZ TOOL (169)
IMAG0245.jpg

CE EAGLE (162)
IMAG0239.jpg

Scott Stokely X2 (172)
IMAG0251.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

I have a disc, a double mis stamped feels pro d ish Aviar? , that I am wondering about.

It also has a few signatures on the back, Nate Doss, Avery and Valerie Jenkins, Philo Brathwaite, David Feldberg, Kim Scott Wood, and Melody King.

Any idea what this might be worth?

Thanks

Ian

Link to pics

possibly a misstamp kc/jk pro aviar (but I don't know about their beads)? dunno on value? maybe 20-25?

Its not jk or kc. Its just a regular dx beadless aviar which means its not old . Its not gonna have too much market value as much as it has sentimental value for a collector who wants sigs. I wouldnt expect much

164starvalkyrie ,those weights will hurt the prices on the first 3

Surge ,23 new if heavy,in that condition maybe 15
buzzz 40 new if heavy,urs ...30ish I cant tell the wear rating
eagle 65 new heavy if its an x mold. urs, I dnt know the wear but assuming its an 8/10 and an x id say 40.mainly because of the weight,unsure wear,unsure mold and unsure ink situation.

the x 2...probably like 10 bucks. New they go for 20-24 I think

Btw

X2 is x plastic
buzzz is 4th run probably.just an old stock run.
eagle, probably 3rd run

Last edited:
Its not jk or kc. Its just a regular dx beadless aviar which means its not old . Its not gonna have too much market value as much as it has sentimental value for a collector who wants sigs. I wouldnt expect much

see, I'm not an aviar guy at all...

164starvalkyrie ,those weights will hurt the prices on the first 3

Surge ,23 new if heavy,in that condition maybe 15
buzzz 40 new if heavy,urs ...30ish I cant tell the wear rating
eagle 65 new heavy if its an x mold. urs, I dnt know the wear but assuming its an 8/10 and an x id say 40.mainly because of the weight,unsure wear,unsure mold and unsure ink situation.

the x 2...probably like 10 bucks. New they go for 20-24 I think

Btw

X2 is x plastic
buzzz is 4th run probably.just an old stock run.
eagle, probably 3rd run

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts