• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
008.jpg

JK Pro Valkyrie 4x- 174, faded ink on rim and little ink behind the gold plane, a few face scraps, 8.5/10
KC Pro Eagle 11x- 169, faded ink on rim, stamp wareing off but in great shape,
8/10

Classic Roc 30-45. Depending on the buyer. Me I would pay 35 for it. And I have a lot of classic rocs.

Anyone know how much this bag with the straps is worth?

It's an olive and black Innova Hero that holds like 22 discs, 2 drink holders, 2 zipper pouches and a stash zipper pouch on the inside...

229229_174434732611928_152873784768023_400779_1803504_n.jpg

pry like 60 bucks? i think those bags new are 55 and the strap is about 20?

Hey can someone help me find the Guide for CE runs. Someone posted on this forum earlier. It shows pictures of the different runs for each disc thanks

This looks pretty rare. But I could be wrong. It's kind of a gold color pro katana with a rainbow stamp from 2010 japan open. I looked it up and I think it's the first run. I've seen some outrageous prices for this run but I don't really think they make sense.

prokatana.jpg

How much do you think it's worth? Anyone interested in buying or trading for it?

It's got a small ding in rim but looks like about 7.5 or 8 out of 10 with no ink.

Do 10x have CA and CAL stamps? 11x Teebirds have gone for 20-25, and you have an older disc in great shape with no ink. I'll make an UN-educated guess at $30

This looks pretty rare. But I could be wrong. It's kind of a gold color pro katana with a rainbow stamp from 2010 japan open. I looked it up and I think it's the first run. I've seen some outrageous prices for this run but I don't really think they make sense.

prokatana.jpg

How much do you think it's worth? Anyone interested in buying or trading for it?

It's got a small ding in rim but looks like about 7.5 or 8 out of 10 with no ink.

Someone I play with has 3 of those, You could order those from Hero discs for a long time.

Also this is thread is just to find out an estimated value, not to sell your stuff, we have a marketplace to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts