• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found This Today

Champ stingray max weight plastic feels nice and smooth. I dont know much about stingrays didn't know if anyone had any input.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 21
Found a max weight Gummy Pre Barry Champ Beast recently. Stamp is wiped but other than that looks to be around 9/10. Hardly thrown at all. Worth much?

Proto Wizard - Help!

No answers so far. "Proto Wizard 174" in sharpie on the back. "Gateway Golf Discs" on the front. No other information. No engraving. No nothing. Super firm, super chalky.

Attachments

• wiz.jpg
    wiz.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 11
  • protowiz.jpg
    protowiz.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 10
not much. proto wizards dont get too much money. less than 20 for sure if its new unless you just find somebody who is in love with them then you can trade for goodies. i did this with a local and got alot of stuff for a handful of old wiz.

ok is the roc 180 or 176? u posted 2 of the same pic. if its the 180 there were only 30 in that weight. i was just makin sure u didnt have any light ones since those are very limited in numbers.

id say about 55-60.
i sold one dark purple one...looks black,to cali for around that price. i dont really know if the prices have climbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts