• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did I say new and unthrown? it is 176 not 180 (i guessed without taking a close enough look)
thanks for the info - much obliged.

Pre-run DX plastic Eagle (has "eagle" handwritten across the front of the disc and has no stamp)
Mint condition

This was one of the first eagles made!

Anyone have an idea???

First Run stamped DX Condor - New - 183g

picture.php

Idea on value?

I don't think the proto Condor really has a ton of value. The mold isn't all that popular and the proto's are no different than the regular production runs. So basically it's worth whatever a Condor is worth. Since the Condor is not run very often in golf weights, sometimes the price rolls up because a heavy one gets hard to find. Then Innova runs them again and the price drops back down to $8. I think the Condor is supposed to be available in that store Innova is going to open with the specialty discs, so the the price is probably about to bottom out again.

I just bought a few discs as a lot and in it was a circle stamp whippet. Haven't got the disc yet, but it appears to be in about 7/10 condition. Any idea on the value?

I just bought a few discs as a lot and in it was a circle stamp whippet. Haven't got the disc yet, but it appears to be in about 7/10 condition. Any idea on the value?
Circle stamp CE Whippet or circle stamp DX Whippet?

Well, forget the $30.

The DX circle stamps have some value to collectors, but collectors want unthrown discs. It's like how they say a new car depreciates by 50% the minute you drive it off the lot. Once the disc is used it has lost most of it's collectable value. From there it kind of depends on the wear. If you can clean it up and hang it on the wall and the damage to the disc isn't obvious, somebody might still be interested. If it has nicks and gouges that are easily visible from a front view, then it's only value is as a thrower. A few guys might be looking for the old mold Whippets, but they are not going to offer much more than $5 for it.

Great Holes Set?

Any idea of what a full set of the great holes of the world would go for? Includes Cobra, Griffin, Viper, Stingray, Classic Cobra, BB Aviar, SB Aviar, Raven, Raptor, Scorpion, Marino Roc, Ontario Roc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts