• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do 10x have CA and CAL stamps? 11x Teebirds have gone for 20-25, and you have an older disc in great shape with no ink. I'll make an UN-educated guess at $30

CAL engraving. $30? really that little?

again it was a totally UN educated guess. I can not find something legit to compare it to.
If it were 11x or 12x I could tell you, but I do not know 10x.

10x CE Teebird KC Pro Bar stamped 175g just sold for $57.00
a 172g 10x KC Pro Teebird *MINT* sold for just over $100

pics scott? It kinda varies on color,stamp etc. theres a few that sold for 30-40 and one that sold for 70ish. The higher one was an I dye so . It just depends who sees it .theres a 9x buy it now for 74 I think.

I have an ESP wasp w/a tourney stamp on it. I know that these ESP's are OOP. Was just wondering if it was worth anything. Thanks ahead of time

I was thinking 10X Teebirds were pretty sought after. I wouldn't take less than $45 for it if it is in great shape if I were in your shoes.

Thanks. I haven't decided if I want to get rid of it yet. I like 11xs better!

1st run destroyer 170 9/10 never thrown just inked
014-2.jpg

074.jpg

picture.php

My old Flying Eye/Grateful Dead DX Viper. I had a guy offer me $35 the other day but the stamp is one of my favorites.

This is the last of my old plastic that hasn't been cracked. I only throw this on wide open holes anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.