• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a domey 144 Panther for 8 bucks it does not even feel like it is the same discs as the flat champ panther I had, I was hoping the circle stamp made it more valuable for you, mine is tourney stamped and sits in the box of kids discs.

100_1847.JPG

2 4 chain magnets the purple one is probably a 9.3? the t has worn off and a fleck on the N the red foil stamp is almost perfect seems to have a bit of storage wear and some dust
Barstamp crush 9.9 just storage wear

trying to get an idea of what to ask for them

On these forums I would think you can get $40-50, but obviously there are more bidders on ebay.
Are the others regular flat DX stamped rhynos?

That Rhyno sure is purty...

On these forums I would think you can get $40-50, but obviously there are more bidders on ebay.
Are the others regular flat DX stamped rhynos?

Psst... I know where he lives, I'm going to steal them want in on it?

sorry I am not allowed to talk about illegal activities :p.
The first disc is a clear winner, right up there with the blue pro rhynos :)
I may be way off, but your flat DX rhynos may still go for $15 if they are max weight.

yup 2 black ones. How about this double stamped Battle Roc. Too bad I had a stone stuck to the bottom of my shoe after a bad shot. Last time a kicked a disc.

IMAG0269.jpg
[/IMG]

Well either way $25 for just the 2 black DX Rhynos is good, but then you have that great First run to top it off, great deal, congrats!

100_1847.JPG

2 4 chain magnets the purple one is probably a 9.3? the t has worn off and a fleck on the N the red foil stamp is almost perfect seems to have a bit of storage wear and some dust
Barstamp crush 9.9 just storage wear

trying to get an idea of what to ask for them

I bet there are suckers that will pay extra for those "4 chain" magnets, but those are not the good ones. The good "4 chain" magnets came before the pro-d plastic was known as such and before the stability ratings were around. But hey, throw them up as having the extra chain and see who you can reel in! :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts