• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say 30 dollars on this firebird. Does it have a slight dome or is in flat? If the stamp was there it might be worth a little more.

Old Pro Firebird. Doesn't feel anything like new pro stuff. more slick. 8.5/10 no stamp but only minor edge wear. 175 g

pro firebird 175g by deadbody55421, on Flickr

Ebay is one thing,here on forums,is another. Rr comets usually go for 50ish new and heavy. New cobras,heavy around the same. .thats prices around here. Ebay will usually fetch double sometimes depending the rarity and whos watching.which is why fr gators go for 100+ consistently on ebay

Ebay is hit or miss. I've always tried to be patient. Sure, you can can get caught up in a bidding frenzie. But if you stick to a price and don't get obsessed about getting a particular disc, you can get lower prices than you can here some times. Case in point, I bought a 4X Kenny for $60 a week ago on eBay. Going rate here is close to $75-80. Although I've only been here for a couple months, this is the place to be. eBay seems artificial and not very personal. This is grassroots and the way disc golf trading should be. Sorry for the philosophizing....

I would think the 167g rhyno might be worth 15-18 at that weight new, especially if its one of the older ones from 04-06.

I've picked up my last 5 new Rhynos under 170 for less than $12 shipped.

were they the newer run of pro rhynos or the older run. there is a huge difference.

I've picked up my last 5 new Rhynos under 170 for less than $12 shipped.

were they the newer run of pro rhynos or the older run. there is a huge difference.

A mix. Couple are the more gummy ones, and the colored are the stiff ones. You are correct, they are different. I've been throwing Rhynos for years, and the softer ones are more valuable. There are, however, people out there who LOOK for the stiffer ones. Last ones I've bought:

167g gummy: 10 shipped
170, 171, 170 stiff: 12 in person
168g gummy (Pro Line): 17 shipped
168g gummy: 13 shipped

I think the DX plastic looks like champion for the dragon. So he probably thought it was champion but really it's dx.

no i saw one in my local store, it was in the regular dx stamped dragons but the plastic was clearly champion. it was transparent and smooth...nothing like DX

It's DX thats just how the Dragon works.

oh and by the way, dragons are garbage.
don't let anyone tell you different.

oh and by the way, dragons are garbage.
don't let anyone tell you different.

I bought one to throw into the water for my dog to get. I lost his old driver in the water and he swam around in circles where it sunk. I felt horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.