• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
175 zippertop 4x jk valk. i would rate it a solid 7/10.

Attachments

• valk.jpg
    valk.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 23
tank.jpg

whats this 176g fusion tank worth, 9/10 condition tiniest ink ever in the rim. i heard $25-$30, is this right?

valk5x.jpg

this new pearly 5x valk

roc.jpg

and this 10x roc

Last edited:
I think it reads OMS on the back of the disc....not quite sure....i don't know mellenium all that well.

anyone help me out on this one???

2002 national doubles. It's "champy" plastic.

Attachments

• oms.JPG
    oms.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 21
tx, sure that isn't qms on the back??? it would be a tourney stamped CE QMS then...

yes...i meant q.

Midrange for sure.

roc without a bead if you will. wide deep. and well...many years old

CE QMS huh.

like 30 bucks or something?

Is this an FX or FL

I would say 30 dollars on this firebird. Does it have a slight dome or is in flat? If the stamp was there it might be worth a little more.

Looking at the plastic that looks like the FL mold Pro Firebirds - In the regular Pro plastic. Many of them were tye-dye & a few of them had "FIREBIRD" written in the same size font, as opposed to later when the Pro FLs had the "F" larger than the other letters. If its an FL mold then it's not as sought after.

Last edited:
how can I tell if it is the FL or FX mold (Is there a pic like the eagle pic that can be put up) I think it just says FB on the back but I'll check when I get home.

we got a little mix up. i know i posted this before but just to clarify...its not cali's amymore, its mine now.
tank.jpg

its a 156g ching fusion tank. 9.8/10 condition with the tiniest ink ever in the rim.
ssooo....whats the value?

15-18 for that tanks sounds right.

Status
Not open for further replies.