• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye right now for the most part the circle stamps only hold value to us collectors that think they are purty :D Aside from a mold or two really no throwing value compared to others.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! why did it go down from $50+ to 15-18? because of how light it is?

Yes.weight makes a difference in price,just like many other discs such as rocs and buzzzs. If it was really 176 ,and that color,yes 50+ is feasible. 150 class tanks are basically half that because they came out domey and lighter ,not to mention some places still sell them online from time to time.

Color comes into price too IF it was heavy.fusion plastic is what most desire but y2k edition tanks are more coveted because they came out flat. When I was throwing tanks thats the prices they were mint and heavy.

Had you listed the correct weight first off ,it wouldnt of been that big of a surprise

What's a 11x eagle worth? Stamps worn off and not sure of weight, otherwise it's in pretty good condition, prolly an 7/10. thanks

I've been getting quite a few PM's about this one, and just kind of curious what its worth, and what you guys know about it.

First run Z predator (atleast thats what i think it is?) with a Ghost stamp big cat and the words Predator. Weight is 170 its 8.5/10 with ink.

Attachments

• SSPX0004.jpg
    SSPX0004.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 30
  • SSPX0005.jpg
    SSPX0005.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 19
  • SSPX0006.jpg
    SSPX0006.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
cool, thanks. I need to find the rim comparison picture, tried to take a pic but it didnt turn out well.

DSC00595.jpg

I've been getting quite a few PM's about this one, and just kind of curious what its worth, and what you guys know about it.

First run Z predator (atleast thats what i think it is?) with a Ghost stamp big cat and the words Predator. Weight is 170 its 8.5/10 with ink.

anyone know? i have people tryn 2 get it from me, but i dono what its worth

i would say about 20-25. If it was closer to max weight 25-30. What you have is a 1st run Predator with the X-Predator ghost stamped.

Are jk vales (5x) worth anything? My local PIAS has about 4 of them in the used bins.All varying from 6/10-8/10.

You can still find them at some online stores so I don't imagine they are worth too much more, if any, than the current runs with the ratings on them. Though I do think they look nicer :D. I hate the look of the ratings on the disc.

I may run back and grab them. I've never thrown one. The only one I spent any time holding was pretty beat up and flat. I'll see what happens when I go there tomorrow or something.

What about a red 2nd run CE TL? Stamp removed but easily 7/10.

What about a CE Teebird 172g. It's been used and in my bag for a while now. I saw someone selling then new, which I know adds a lot to the value, for $103 each. I don't think I'll get rid of it just becuse it is a great flying disc.

if they are nice and flat people are looking for them....not much more $$ though....apdrvya is looking for them

I could use one more.. but not a deluge of them by any stretch...

pre-barry leopards on the other hand, let the flood gates open!!

what would a 1993 pdga world's panther disc be worth (new in bag)? this was before it was allowed to be used in PDGA events.

Status
Not open for further replies.