• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would a 1993 pdga world's panther disc be worth (new in bag)? this was before it was allowed to be used in PDGA events.

I can't imagine CE TeeBirds in 6/10 condition fetching too much more than $30. It's a serious thrower at that point. Pictures would help, though.

If the Panther is NEW DX, it might be worth something to a collector for a set of Worlds discs. I see no value in the disc other than to a specific collector, who may offer anything from a first-born son to a pack of peanuts.

Ya, the CE Teebird is in the bag as a thrower. I love the disc. Basically flies dead straight with a small fade at the end when I go for "D".

176g pearly zipper top rhyno...new ...what are they worth...? still $25-30(i searched and found that price awhile back).......anyone know...??

first run star destroyer

what is this disc worth?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
what would a 1993 pdga world's panther disc be worth (new in bag)? this was before it was allowed to be used in PDGA events.

how bout a pearly rhyno 175 gram virtually brand new

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 21
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.