• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have pix but descriptions of New never thrown Champion Edition 2004 USDGC Rocs:

All Limited Editions of 500... each?

Opaque white w/Metallic blue "Stars" stamp 170g

Opaque white w/Black Hole 5 Winthrop Gold stamp 171g

Opaque white w/Black 'Ring of Rocs' stamp 172g

Opaque Yellow w/Metallic Red 'Claws' stamp 172g

ALSO has two "Battle Rocs" #663 and #707 of 1550. New Glow 180g each.
Says they were made in 2004 to celebrate the 10 playoff between Climo and Schultz.

Thanks Very Much.

:thumbsup:

I have a fairly old, original frisbee golf disc mini. It's red with the "spaceman Ed" stamp in black. Condition is roughly 6/10, and the stamp is fine. Just thought I'd put it out there

Are any of the 4 2004 usdgcr rocs pearly? As for the battle rocs, the stamp color is important. Certain color stamps add value. Please post the stamp color. I know you said all the discs were opaque, but are they that opaque veiny plastic. Please post more details and I'm sure you'll have an answer for all of these.

I don't have pix but descriptions of New never thrown Champion Edition 2004 USDGC Rocs:

All Limited Editions of 500... each?

Opaque white w/Metallic blue "Stars" stamp 170g

Opaque white w/Black Hole 5 Winthrop Gold stamp 171g

Opaque white w/Black 'Ring of Rocs' stamp 172g

Opaque Yellow w/Metallic Red 'Claws' stamp 172g

ALSO has two "Battle Rocs" #663 and #707 of 1550. New Glow 180g each.
Says they were made in 2004 to celebrate the 10 playoff between Climo and Schultz.

Thanks Very Much.

:thumbsup:

You here around 5pm EST time Saturday?
I'll post'em then if that's cool. Maybe even try and get pix.

Wait, Battle Rox are metallic Silver stamped and the other is metallic Red. That help?
Dude wants like $125 each for them so I'm trying to be careful.

I don't get to see them until this weekend at a tournament.:doh:

Thanks!!!

Are any of the 4 2004 usdgcr rocs pearly? As for the battle rocs, the stamp color is important. Certain color stamps add value. Please post the stamp color. I know you said all the discs were opaque, but are they that opaque veiny plastic. Please post more details and I'm sure you'll have an answer for all of these.

Last edited:

Just remembered, he is selling the 2004 usdgc rocs for $35, if they ARE pearly are they worth that?

Thanks VERY Much!!!

Just remembered, he is selling the 2004 usdgc rocs for $35, if they ARE pearly are they worth that?

Thanks VERY Much!!!

$35 for the 4 2004s seems like a good price. The pearly whites were all in lower weights and are even sought after by some. I've seen them sell for $55-60. $125 for the Battle Rocs is a bit high. They were selling for that a few years ago, but have come down in price. I think more in the neighborhood of $90 is where the current market is.

I agree, 35 for the 04 USDGC is a good price and 90 is about right for a battle roc. I would think you would have no problem finding a new battle roc for somewhere around 85-100. If the stamp was black on the battle roc then 125 might be a good price.

heh, veiny :D

CE Firebird FX - 171g - 7/10 - Ink

DSC03669.jpg

and

Super Pearly Champ Shark - 175+g - 7.5/10

DSC03668.jpg

Thank you to dickeybird and Lion!

Big HUGE Thanks guys!!!

:cheers:

I agree, 35 for the 04 USDGC is a good price and 90 is about right for a battle roc. I would think you would have no problem finding a new battle roc for somewhere around 85-100. If the stamp was black on the battle roc then 125 might be a good price.

Anyone on the Midnight Challenger?

I saw the last one on ebay about a month ago go for $85...

Innova Mirage

What is the going price for a new mint Innova Mirage. I believe this is the third prototype stamp that wasnt released to the public. This is from 1985 and is mint. I could use some help gauging its value. I know some double ring collector will want this for his or her collection since there hard to find. Please help with price. thanks

Attachments

• 100_2099.JPG
    100_2099.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_2102.jpg
    100_2102.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 15
What is the going price for a new mint Innova Mirage. I believe this is the third prototype stamp that wasnt released to the public. This is from 1985 and is mint. I could use some help gauging its value. I know some double ring collector will want this for his or her collection since there hard to find. Please help with price. thanks

yeah thats a good one...does it have the patent #s...? i does it have a bead...? and what is the weight....?

^ it's the CAL as well.

the 9x don't seem to be as popular as 10x and 11x kc pro but still probably worth $10-$15.

And I believe all teebirds prior to 11x kc pro were CAL tooled. The 11x kc pro were the first run of CA birds, and they switched back to CAL when the 11x champ came out. Then midway through that run (and the 12x run) they brought back the CA.

just curious if anyone knows anything about this disc. not sure what it is... a roc?

the stamp says Kentucky State Championships 1993

it's pretty beat up and inked. problem is, it's so lightly inked i can't make out the guys phone number, and he only put 7 digits. contacted about 4 people here to get assistance, contacted some TD's of pdga santioned tournaments, and still can't find this dude.

anyway, what the heck is this disc?

Attachments

• Top.JPG
    Top.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 15
  • Edge 1.JPG
    Edge 1.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Edge 2.JPG
    Edge 2.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 21
just curious if anyone knows anything about this disc. not sure what it is... a roc?

the stamp says Kentucky State Championships 1993

it's pretty beat up and inked. problem is, it's so lightly inked i can't make out the guys phone number, and he only put 7 digits. contacted about 4 people here to get assistance, contacted some TD's of pdga santioned tournaments, and still can't find this dude.

anyway, what the heck is this disc?

take a picture of the rim profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.