• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a red millenium LF rainbow stamp(171) no ink. The date on it is 1996. The plastic is kind of wierd. When it's cool it's almost chalky, when it's warm it's gummy(leaves fingerprints). A little wear on the edges, but stamp is not worn at all. Worth anything?

Sorry for big pictures. I'm the only 23 year old that doesn't know how to work a digital camera and resize photos.
picture.php

unknown weight, feels heavy though, 6/10

picture.php

168g 10/10

picture.php

180g stamp a little worn but disc is 7/10

picture.php

gazelle 171g 1997 WBDGW

picture.php

www tooled, 175g 10/10

only get 5 pics, but 170g Z predator with the stamps at 12 and 6 o'clock 10/10

señor utterback:
(in order)
1)10-20 to dave walters or timothyasteele
2)still available online for 20 bucks (lat64 bolt)
3)20-25 probably (great roller disc)
4)I've got one for sale in the MP for 8 bucks (same ageish)
5)10-20 (if the buyer is the right buyer)
6)dunno, 10 bucks (I don't do discraft values)

Thank you sir. I'm digging that old bar stamp roc I got from you last week.

So if I had a 172g yellow pro rhyno that is also 8+/10 could I assume it's worth $2-3 more than a 169g?

señor utterback:
(in order)
1) 8 to dave walters or timothyasteele
2)still available online for 20 bucks (lat64 bolt)
3) 8 probably (great roller disc)
4)I've got one for sale in the MP for 8 bucks (same ageish)
5)20 (if the buyer is the right buyer)
6)dunno, 10 bucks (I don't do discraft values)

FTFY

Even if the pro d chall and gazelle are older.theyre still beat and not worth much. Old dx is only worth a decent penny if its mint or a collector disc of some sprt

what would a 1993 pdga world's panther disc be worth (new in bag)? this was before it was allowed to be used in PDGA events.

So if I had a 172g yellow pro rhyno that is also 8+/10 could I assume it's worth $2-3 more than a 169g?

That should be worth $25+ The colored ones are worth more, and the heavier ones are worth more. Put it together, and you have something that's more valuable. I have a yellow, reds, and an orange around 170 and I've found the $25 number to be what others have sold them for.

In that case I bought one of those for $25 new on eBay a while back. Don't know if I overpaid or underpaid though :\. Currently bidding on one with the Hammer stamp right now :D. The disc that says hammerhead is actual the same mold as well.

(Thanks to Three Putt for the Info :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.