• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I think it's worth? Well, these sell online for $24.95 then add in its history and something tells me it is worth more than what you guys are saying. So pick up all you want but it still won't be this disc considering its history. That's just my take. That may mean nothing to Frank or others here. That might mean something to someone out there. Who knows. It does mean something to me. Does that translate into added value? I would think so.

Thanks for being patient with me. I just see value in this and personally value it. I was curious to see if that matched with what others here thought. Guess not. No matter. I still enjoy owning a disc that was thrown 600 ft.

Thanks for posting in the "what's this disc worth thread", next time you should post in the "discs I'm not going to sell because they have sentimental value but want to show off" thread. That one sounds more up your alley.

How about this disc? Just found it today and it seems as though the 10x KC Pro Rocs are hard to come by.

No ink, 173g, obviously used but not too beat up

Even at 173 I know a dozen guys who would give you $30+ for that disc right now.

Thanks for posting in the "what's this disc worth thread", next time you should post in the "discs I'm not going to sell because they have sentimental value but want to show off" thread. That one sounds more up your alley.

Frank, I think you made your point. So why don't you go over to the "beat dead horses" thread? Cute. I'm done with this one here but if you want to keep talking about it feel free. I didn't know the criteria for posting on this thread was that you were actually going to sell the disc. I don't think anyone else asking on this thread thought that. I appreciate your expertise. You really do know a ton more than 99% of people here about things like this but personally I can do without the running, pseudo-humorous commentary.

Frank, I think you made your point. So why don't you go over to the "beat dead horses" thread? Cute. I'm done with this one here but if you want to keep talking about it feel free. I didn't know the criteria for posting on this thread was that you were actually going to sell the disc. I don't think anyone else asking on this thread thought that. I appreciate your expertise. You really do know a ton more than 99% of people here about things like this but personally I can do without the running, pseudo-humorous commentary.

don't be too sensitive. it's just Frank's style:)

I've got a 161g beat-to-heck Quest 10m Brick that I threw in some dog poop yesterday. You know, though, my dog died this morning & I really loved that old mutt quite a bit, so this last fecal memento of him has a lot of sentimental value to me. I just thought I'd ask the peanut gallery what this poopy disc was worth. Don't forget to take into account that my sentimental value for this disc must translate to similar (cash) value for everybody else on the planet because, of course, it is all about me.

I've got a 161g beat-to-heck Quest 10m Brick that I threw in some dog poop yesterday. You know, though, my dog died this morning & I really loved that old mutt quite a bit, so this last fecal memento of him has a lot of sentimental value to me. I just thought I'd ask the peanut gallery what this poopy disc was worth. Don't forget to take into account that my sentimental value for this disc must translate to similar (cash) value for everybody else on the planet because, of course, it is all about me.

Holy crap...that's a great story. Would you sell it for $50?

Sorry to hear about your dog. Forgive the irony, but I don't think that disc is worth ****

And is this just classic or what? the back says CR which makes me think champion, and the front says innova champion. But I think its just dx classic.

haha thanks...probably why the guy stopped looking for it. Or maybe he was tired of throwing a disc that said BONNER on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.