• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to see what you guys think this is worth. Found it last year, had light ink (tried to call a few times, no response). It's probably about a 5/10, it has my ink on it, plus faded ink from the previous owner. it flies great, but it is Very beat in. I've heard that these are pretty popular among those who throw Firebirds, so I might be willing to sale/trade if you think it's worth it.
(I'll post it in the marketplace after I get an idea of what to ask for)

frontviewb.jpg

sideviewl.jpg

(The marks you can see on the top left of the disc if from a sticker that was on it when I found it, you could probably remove it with some effort)

What about a brand new tye dyed 10x and a brand new 9x kc pro teebird? The nine time is signed by climo and can post the pics if it helps both are max weight. Just curious

Yup yup ... Its just gona be a wall hanger .. :)
people are always looking to collect oop innova discs. You will be able to get $12 plus shipping out of the right person, possibly more.
Barracudas, bulldogs, gophers, morays, and pegasus often sell for more than they are worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.