• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Line Cobras are exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the Prerube, and I was unaware that bumps weren't allowed anymore. Did that happen recently?

about a week ago.

Solomon, I have posted the picture in a few threads, I just have to find which one it was in last

found it

What are these 2 discs worth?

Stamp reads "World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend 1999"
Has a WHAM-O logo on it, as well as a MG Golfwear logo.

It's a cheetah, and feels like DX plastic.
IMG00041-20100715-1542.jpg

This appears to just be a thrashed DX Eagle, but the stamp looks to be the old bar logo. It's almost gone, of course, but wanted to know its origin/worth.

IMG00042-20100715-1543.jpg

Thanks!

so im digging through my bad and personal throw stash, pulled out a few rares. just wandering value im thinkin of listing a few on ebay and wanna be fair. heres the list. any info greatly appreciated.
brand new 9x kc pro teebird 174 gr. signed by climo
brand new 175 champion editon teebird (t)
brand new 176 champion first run gator
8/10 champion edition teebird (tl) 173
brand new 176 10x kc pro teebird
8/10 kc pro banshee 10x
brand new 11x kc pro banshee 174 tye dye
brand new 176 champ edition teebird (t)
7/10 champion ed. teebird (tl)
thanks everyone

Attachments

• 2010-07-15 15.17.36.jpg
    2010-07-15 15.17.36.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 79
What R they worth to you? Do you throw them? Did you find them? Give em to friend, or someone who is just starting to play, they are gold for a noob. I give a lot of my old plastic to someone I see trying to learn and has 2 or 3 or less discs. Let them throw the crap out of them! Or hang them for your cars rear view mirror! Start a trend.

Biz
Team Bert

The thrashed DX Eagle with two names/numbers inked out is likely worth a similar DX disc with several names/numbers inked out.

The leopard is worth roughly the same amount as a beat DX Leopard, but you may be able to find some sucker who thinks it's worth more because it has some tourney stamp from 11 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.