• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't just buy 2 baskets I would buy a Jaguar for $12 if it were in excellent condition easily.

Anyone have an idea what full color (flat top) drivers are worth? I ran across a few of them yesterday and bought an old mold beast and a valkyrie. There was an eagle available as well.

I know the full color rocs vary and can be worth a decent amount but I didn't even know full color drivers existed. Are they rare or desired at all?

Anyone have an idea what full color (flat top) drivers are worth? I ran across a few of them yesterday and bought an old mold beast and a valkyrie. There was an eagle available as well.

I know the full color rocs vary and can be worth a decent amount but I didn't even know full color drivers existed. Are they rare or desired at all?

$12 new. maybe $15. They are on ebay quite a bit. I have a Ching stamped Teebird that is beefy stable

HEres another one .. PRlly not worth anything .. but a very cool disc to share ...

1997 PDGA Amateur Disc Golf World Championships ( 179 gram Aurora Mf 2.1 )

Picture063.jpg

Does anyone know what Pro Line Cobras are going for these days?

I just scored a sweet one and I'm wondering 1) if I got a good deal and 2) if it's worth looking for more because they're so $$$$$$$.

I have a white with red and blue stamp supersoft omega with 1.5 in a little circle on the stampIMG_0145.JPG and also a friend of mine has prototype steady ed gumput putters, 5 total and 1 signed by ed, they are lime green with no stamp, any ideas on what these are worth and the omega???

Does anyone know what Pro Line Cobras are going for these days?

I just scored a sweet one and I'm wondering 1) if I got a good deal and 2) if it's worth looking for more because they're so $$$$$$$.

Quoting myself for a bump.

I have a white with red and blue stamp supersoft omega with 1.5 in a little circle on the stampIMG_0145.JPG and also a friend of mine has prototype steady ed gumput putters, 5 total and 1 signed by ed, they are lime green with no stamp, any ideas on what these are worth and the omega???

Now I don't feel so special, I have a signed gumbputt, but I can not sell it because I bought it from Biscoe. I would look like a dick trying to turn it for a profit so soon after buying it. Right now it's my favorite wall hanger, right next to my dolphins and lynx. I also have a worthless first run kite on the wall, people who know nothing about disc golf see "first run" and are amazed, I just laugh.

Now I don't feel so special, I have a signed gumbputt, but I can not sell it because I bought it from Biscoe. I would look like a dick trying to turn it for a profit so soon after buying it. Right now it's my favorite wall hanger, right next to my dolphins and lynx. I also have a worthless first run kite on the wall, people who know nothing about disc golf see "first run" and are amazed, I just laugh.
just curious if you could post a pic?
Bumps are not allowed anymore, but

2 pro cobras for sale
bumps arent allowed for marketplace threads

Status
Not open for further replies.