• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently I do not think they are much more valuable, but if the disc takes off then it may become a collector's item. The trak appears to be working it's way to groove popularity.

anyone got a idea on a mint set of 1981 mini midnight flyers....??

8479c0e8.jpg

69829fd2.jpg

since you have the set it will be more valuable. I want to say 25-$30 for the set, but I have absolutely nothing to base this off, I have not seen these being sold here or on ebay.

That is my shot in the dark, hopefully I am way low ;)

so this would be a nice thrower, but I could also use the extra cash if its worth anything more than a stock disc:

10/10 pearly CAL Teebird, 155g, x-out stamp (but I can't find a single defect on the disc), tangerine orangey color

currently I do not think they are much more valuable, but if the disc takes off then it may become a collector's item. The trak appears to be working it's way to groove popularity.

Kinda what I figured. But it seems the Treks fly like the Traks were supposed to so thought people might want them. Thanks for the info

Champ shark pearly & gummy. Weight unknown but not under 175
8/10 with minor ink.

img20110718102458.jpg

since you have the set it will be more valuable. I want to say 25-$30 for the set, but I have absolutely nothing to base this off, I have not seen these being sold here or on ebay.

That is my shot in the dark, hopefully I am way low ;)

I also have nothing to base this off, but I'd say at least $50!! Those are very old and rare. Keep those Moose! :)

yeah im holding onto them unless i get a outragous offer thrown at me....i love some glos!! ...just was trying to get a idea of what people thought ....and if they are rare or easy to find.....

yeah im holding onto them unless i get a outragous offer thrown at me....i love some glos!! ...just was trying to get a idea of what people thought ....and if they are rare or easy to find.....

My best friend works at the DGA. I live very close to the HQ. If you want I can e-mail that picture to him and he can have one of his coworkers appraise the set.

Whats it worth?

Anyone know the value of this disc?

CRF Glow Orc -- Beaver State Fling 2005
174g?
NEW/UNUSEd condition

Thanks!

DSC01562.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.