• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not up on VIbram, is there a trak and a trek?
Trek was the original name. It got changed to Trak.

Steve Dodge said:
Seriously though, the name has not yet been determined. The potential confusion with the compound was realized after the name was molded in. Note: The Trek (and its future comparable mold with a different name) is PDGA Approved.

Last edited:
Hey Friends - hoping to get rid of some of this closet plastic, any ideas on the $$$? All are brand new, never thrown :)

Discraft Surge 170g - (25th Annual Dogwood Classic Stamp)
Innova Star Destroyer 175g - (yellow w/rainbow stamp)
DX Aviar 150g - (Red "Fat Tire Flyer")
DX Orc 171g - (2006 Ice Bowl Stamp)
Champion Orc 172g - (Ice, blue stamp Merry Christmas from Innova Stamp)
Champion SL 171g - (blue, Willamette Open 7 stamp)
Discraft Spectra 173g - (Super Color 2006 Bowling Green Am Stamp)
Classic Roc 149g - (USDGC Stamp)
DX Aviar 148g - (World's Biggest Stamp)

35-40 maybe a lil more since it is pearly.

9/10 pro line monster ink free 2 very small thorns in plastic 170+ - $26

I have a New pro line monster. it says 174 on back in faded ink, other then that no ink at all. It has a small dip in the rim like many of the older discs do. If someone will pay 30 +2 shipping it is theirs

Here is a White Pearly Pro Line Monster w/ Dragon Dye done years ago by former owner. I'd take a picture of the ghost stamp but my camera won't get it into focus, sorry. Sold for 21 at auction

$25-30 is probably a closer estimate. 35-40 is high

Hey Friends - hoping to get rid of some of this closet plastic, any ideas on the $$$? All are brand new, never thrown :)

Discraft Surge 170g - (25th Annual Dogwood Classic Stamp)
Innova Star Destroyer 175g - (yellow w/rainbow stamp)
DX Aviar 150g - (Red "Fat Tire Flyer")
DX Orc 171g - (2006 Ice Bowl Stamp)
Champion Orc 172g - (Ice, blue stamp Merry Christmas from Innova Stamp)
Champion SL 171g - (blue, Willamette Open 7 stamp)
Discraft Spectra 173g - (Super Color 2006 Bowling Green Am Stamp)
Classic Roc 149g - (USDGC Stamp)
DX Aviar 148g - (World's Biggest Stamp)

$80 for the whole lot :)

Champ shark pearly & gummy. Weight unknown but not under 175
8/10 with minor ink.

img20110718102458.jpg

Try# 2
anyone, bueller?

isn't that the same shark as page 805?

Lion was selling some new nice pearly ones in the 22-24 range and his were not max weight.. and those prices were pretty low atleast from what i have seen people ask before.. but yeah i would say in the $20-25 range

I never got a realistic opinion on that CFR Orc, Beaver state fling.

What do you guys really think?? Is it rare?

166g carmel colored with green and red in the rim...also has some pearly....champ gator factory second...i cant find anything wrong other then the mix of color and the flashing looks like it was poorly cut....any ideas...??

961484ca.jpg

79d5398c.jpg

8089f2d2.jpg

2878426a.jpg

3e21554b.jpg

I never got a realistic opinion on that CFR Orc, Beaver state fling.

What do you guys really think?? Is it rare?

Basically they aren't up for sale very often and it's hard to determine what that disc could go for due to that reason. Obviously the guy who was asking $125 for it on ebay didn't get it to sell as that was too high of a price. All I know about the disc is that it was sold for $30 upon release, but that was six years ago... so the price has probably risen quite a bit. Not much out there on it but I'm sure someone on here knows more.

Trek was the original name. It got changed to Trak.

Yea the Trek was what was sent to testers. They usually send 2 but I got 1 & Steve said it was because they were changing the mold to Trak & there wouldn't be anymore labeled Trek. And apparently, from what folks are saying, the production Traks seem to be more stable than the testers

Status
Not open for further replies.