• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had a few glo Orc's from 2005 from various tournments and sold them all for 18-25 dollars last year based on weight and stamp and release numbers. I have never seen any Orc ever go over 50 dollars and that was a early run nightshift Orc.

Anyone know the value of this disc?

CRF Glow Orc -- Beaver State Fling 2005
174g?
NEW/UNUSEd condition

Thanks!

DSC01562.jpg

That's probably close in the $18-$20. The champ sharks seem to fluctuate pretty often. I've got lots of these, as they're a great disc that is underrated. About 2.5 months ago, you could get any of them for $20. About a month ago, there were several ones, mainly above 175g that were going for $28 - $30. I've got a new pearly that's 174g that I'd listed at $24 (or $25, can't remember) and not even a pm. It seems the gummy ones have been going for a bit more lately vs. the pearly ones, so the $18-$20 is probably close. I'd try that & then drop to $16 if you're really wanting to get rid of it.
I have a new max weight one in the market place for 22 ship and nobody has bit yet. Those estimates might be a little high.

Last edited:
166g carmel colored with green and red in the rim...also has some pearly....champ gator factory second...i cant find anything wrong other then the mix of color and the flashing looks like it was poorly cut....any ideas...??

961484ca.jpg

79d5398c.jpg

8089f2d2.jpg

2878426a.jpg

3e21554b.jpg
These xouts dont get much since theyre soft and semi domey. I sold a 168 ice clear for 35 urs..maybe around the same or less. The pearl helps but The weight kills as mos gator throwers want heavy and flat.Or toss it bck on ebay and hope u get the 53 u paid

I was watching it on ebay too but passed after the weight and he said it wasnt flat. If it would of went for less,i would of bought it. Clearwatwr has or had 2 of the clear champ xouts like urs for 20 each. Light weight too.

Another Glow Champ Orc (sorry)- Anyone else have another with this stamp? Can't find one and wondered about value.

picture.php

someone, anyone, on the first run xcal and teerex????

I would guess 25ish on both, maybe 30 on the xcal. there does not seem to be a big demand for either one. i had a pair of star FR xcals that took forever to move. ended up selling them local for 30. yours is a little more rare, plus has the cool small proto stamp. they are not 'high demand' collectibles so you just have to find the right buyer.

Another Glow Champ Orc (sorry)- Anyone else have another with this stamp? Can't find one and wondered about value.

I've seen others with the same stamp from the same tournament, just different years and different disc models, but all of them have been distance drivers and rocs.

I would ask sillybizz about it, I saw him on another forum speaking about one he lost. He would probably have a better idea on the price since he actually owned one. It wasn't an orc, and it was a 2008 model, but the prices would be somewhat similar.

lulz,i don't know why people post a price that you think some ones disc worth then ask everybody else if it's right. That's the reason they're asking in the first place. If you dnt have an idea,dnt suggest a price. That's how people get all big headed and greedy and try to sell easy to find discsfor more than they're worth

5,000 posts ago, but I really wanted to post this a few days ago.

someone, anyone, on the first run xcal and teerex????

I'm one of the few people that actually throw the First Run TeeRex's, around here anyways, and I normally get them $20-25. I haven't seen many white ones though that might raise the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.