• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for one just because I throw Sidewinders and like the mini stamp but that is WAY over what they are worth.

it also could be somebody bidding it up for a friend to see if another frenzy will catch on like the buzzz. ive seen tons of things like this happen before

never thought about that, that would be ridiculous... sidewinders aren't even that popular of a mold..

it also could be somebody bidding it up for a friend to see if another frenzy will catch on like the buzzz. ive seen tons of things like this happen before

There has to be 2 people to get it up that high. If one person thought it was worth 150, but the second thought it was worth 30, he would get it for $31.
there had to be 2 friends or 2 idiots bidding.

x mold has a notch on the wing before the tip, L does not... it's like eagle x and eagle L...

Oh my god...! Did anyone else see that first run sidewinder on eBay go for $131??!?! WTF, seriously
It is a very pretty disc.

If you look at the bidding it's the same two guys from $66 up to the end of the auction.

awesome, thanks for your input
Please do explain. I'm very intrigued as to what context that possibly makes sense in.

What do you mean by "throw"? If its shot type then left handed scoober is my "worse throw". Not sure what that has to do with how "good" I am.

If your referring to a shot during a round, Josh Anthon sucks by your logic. At worlds last year he hit a tree about 30' off the tee on a relatively open hole. I guess the 80' up hill putt for par he hit doesn't matter since "Your only as good as your worse throw".

Pm your bull****. That has nothing to do with the thread.

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

If you guys have a problem that starts in this thread,take it elsewhere,this is probably one of the most useful threads to be on this site,it's already been locked once,don't be the reason for it to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts