• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know discraft, but 20-25 for non-bar stamped buzzz'z is pretty standard high prices.

How about an Elite Pro comet, 10/10 still has some of the white powder from the factory on the bottom. 176g
IMG_2484.jpg

On a side note, has there been a worse worlds stamp?

Just found this disc. I was wondering if the older Innova stamp makes it worth any more than your average dx leopard.
picture.php

unless it's a circle stamped leopard, a dx leopard won't be worth more than 7-8 bucks mint. so maybe 3-4 dollars in that condition.

On a side note, has there been a worse worlds stamp?

i thought it was supposed to be a 'world' stamp and couldn't figure out why i didn't recognize any of the continent shapes :doh:

on the comet, i'd say 25 because it is new. it's the old tourney pro plastic and people love that stuff.

I have a couple here:

174 Firebird - its an odd color between green/blue with purple metallic stamp. no ink, easy 8.5 out of 10
IMAG0338.jpg

10x kc pro eagle. marked 167, tried getting dirt off back, but wont come off. its not raised nor causing any problems. slight fading ink on back
IMAG0342.jpg

back
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/blackandwhite18/IMAG0343.jpg

blue EXP1 1.7, no ink, 174g, 8.5/10
IMAG0340.jpg

protostar rhyno, no ink, 172g
IMAG0344.jpg

Here's a puzzler.

176 Rancho Star Shark. There were "first runs" for the 2006 Pro Am Worlds. This predates it by a year.

It's not out of the ordinary that Dunipace would release something special for local events.

So...what is it worth?

picture.php

It came from a friend that used to be a sales rep for Innova. (His attic would blow most of your minds.)
About $40,000 maybe 50k through ebay.
Let me know if you want to part with it!

About $40,000 maybe 50k through ebay.
Let me know if you want to part with it!

Because Star Sharks are in production it hurts the value, However this is a prerelease Rancho so that makes it a different story. Althought I do not know many people who horde rancho sharks. The California stamp is definately a novelty that would be collectable in that state due to the back story, but the stamp means nothing to us east coasters.
This is really really tough.

$25 current? at the very least if I am wrong someone will correct me and you will get your answer. :)

I have a couple here:

174 Firebird - its an odd color between green/blue with purple metallic stamp. no ink, easy 8.5 out of 10
IMAG0338.jpg

10x kc pro eagle. marked 167, tried getting dirt off back, but wont come off. its not raised nor causing any problems. slight fading ink on back
IMAG0342.jpg

back
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/blackandwhite18/IMAG0343.jpg

blue EXP1 1.7, no ink, 174g, 8.5/10
IMAG0340.jpg

protostar rhyno, no ink, 172g
IMAG0344.jpg

hard to give you prices because you always dispute them.

but firebird: 40-60 depending on if it's X or L mold
eagle 25-30
exp1 20ish
rhyno well, a "mint" one sold for 66 on ebay this am, so maybe 45-50 in that condition (since you didn't list a condition, I have to assume it's not mint)

i dont recall ever being one to dispute a price..if i have my mistake, but i come in here NOT knowing and am seeking help, i dont believe I was the one that got the thread locked for agueing over prices. I believe Ive only come in here maybe a handful of times asking for prices.

the rhyno is about a 7/10, BARELY visible faded ink, no major gouges or anything, FWIW its ontario tooled

How would I be able to tell if its an L or X mold? The 'F' is inside of the circle on the back if that makes a difference

Nothing that I could tell... Search eBay for first run sidewinder then change the results to "completed listings" and you'll see it.. I thought 30 was a pretty standard price myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts