• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTTERBACK the bar stamp Buzzz on the left should be about $35. I don't know anything about the triangle one, is that ink or part of the stamp? If it is part of the stamp I have never seen one like that before so it should bring more $ but I don't know how much.

I'll keep that in mind if the other deal falls through. Both are potentially spoken for at the moment but I'll update you when I know for sure. Any idea on the value of the lighter one?

i just scored a star stamp champ boss. light blue, max weight 9/10. any ideas?

Sorry that last post of mine was poorly timed. Thanks for the info on the light one. The three dots on the other one are ink. It looks like that's how someone marked the disc as theirs. Its top and bottom.

Since it is just ink it will bring the price down a bit. Since you think it is max weight they should both be in the same ball park. The bar stamp buzzz is really all over the place on ebay right now. It really dependes on if it is wasp tooled to be worth more than $30-$35.

No way to tell for sure without a pic. :wall:

No its not... I can give you an accurate price for any discraft disc without a photo(aside from discs doubling in price daily, buzzz gt), with an accurate description. I'm sure others can do the same with Innova. So just wanting to see a photo of a pretty disc, that's different. Thread sure is more fun to browse with photos.

i just scored a star stamp champ boss. light blue, max weight 9/10. any ideas?

I believe the price of Proto Star Champ Bosses has gone down a good bit from what they used to go for. I want to say for a new one around $40-$45 on the high side.

**There is a New 175g Blue one on eBay right now if you want to watch where it ends up. But like always take the eBay prices with a grain of salt as many times things sell differently on there then they would on this site.

No its not... I can give you an accurate price for any discraft disc without a photo(aside from discs doubling in price daily, buzzz gt), with an accurate description. I'm sure others can do the same with Innova. So just wanting to see a photo of a pretty disc, that's different. Thread sure is more fun to browse with photos.

Well I know they go for as high as $60 brand new but it does depend on what it looks like too. The rules of this thread clearly state to provide a pic to get the most accurate appraisal. This thread has been closed down for people not following the rules.

You can't really expect us to belive that you can give an accurate appraisal without a pic!!!:wall:

He also didn't say if it has ink or not.

What about this....

first run z-drone from the 09 World with a ghost stamp with a weight of 177+ with no ink

00522027.jpg

Did you buy that disc new or get it from someone because I think the stamp might have been whiped. I don't know if they made any ghost stamp ones. That being said brand new it should go for at least $25

It should be worth some more than but I don't know if you could get more than $30 for it. If I were you I would hold on to that one for a while because it will probubly go up in price.

I would think Marshall Street would know what they had, so unless you bought it in 2009, it is worth what you paid for it.

here ya go

IMG00184-20110801-1437.jpg

whats the weight? it looks decently used but should have a lot of life left in it. the stamp is in pretty good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts