• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaw, the matt... it depends on run, color, etc etc etc... pricing ce is tricky business... :)

assuming its 3rd run, I would say, 60-70 new
assuming it's 4th or 5th run, 50-60

so you were close ;O)

I know this is the sin of all sins, but I don't have a pic at the moment and am heading to bed. Saw a couple of pages back a beat Pro Line Cobra. How much are New max weight Pro Line Cobras going for?

I usually figure around 30-35 for proline and 35-40 for champ... thats new and max wt.

I Know this is weird that they're reversed, but that seems to be the way it goes

ah, well I gave it a shot. I just know that it seemed similar to a lot of ones that I had been looking at so thought I give it a chance :p

But I did say $50+ and last time I checked both $60 and $70 were greater than $50. That or my soon to be degree is completely worthless LOL teehee

I love how some people take this very serious and then there are some that we can poke fun at each cuz it's a learning experience. But that you for the help though.

I thought pro lines were just under $30, but honestly it's hard to keep track. Prices are always changing.

What would you guys value a set of all 3 black PDGA membership discraft discs? The 2008 Storm, 2009 Stratus and the 2010 Stalker?

Star Boss. 174g. 8/10 (conservative). Inked all to hell on the back, but haven't tried to get rid of it or lighten it any.

Attachments

• Boss.jpg
    Boss.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
ah, well I gave it a shot. I just know that it seemed similar to a lot of ones that I had been looking at so thought I give it a chance :p

But I did say $50+ and last time I checked both $60 and $70 were greater than $50. That or my soon to be degree is completely worthless LOL teehee

I love how some people take this very serious and then there are some that we can poke fun at each cuz it's a learning experience. But that you for the help though.

we're all good :)
at least you're trying...

Hey apdrvya, do the prices you listed for the CE FX apply to the CE FL, both are obviously in pretty high demand, but is one worth more than the other?

I know that I got a couple CE Firebirds for 40 that are in pretty good condition. I only throw one of them and the other stays in the plastic. Showed them to the guy at PIAS here in Norman and he is like a CE guru, he said I got a pretty good deal on them. He's a straight shooter, so I trust him not to ef me over.

Hey apdrvya, do the prices you listed for the CE FX apply to the CE FL, both are obviously in pretty high demand, but is one worth more than the other?

I'll try to beat him to this one. I would imagine the FX would be in more high demand. *crossesfingersthatimright*

fx's are definitely more valuable, unless you're talking FR CE FL's...

Hey matt I'm guessing in that condition your boss would be around $18-20 I kind of look at that as a CFR disc... anyhow, the sites that are still selling them have the same model with the same stamp listed at $25, new.

oh, and mr. lamp, I usually put FL's in the 40-50 range, they're pretty common...

How much less do you think the CE FL's are worth, by run? non FR. Seems to me that people are buying them for similar prices to the normal CE F's.

Edit- Didn't even have to ask, thanks. I was just curious.

FR CE FL's mint 80-100 easy
2nd-3rd mint 50-60
4th-5th mint 50ish.

always remember with ce condition is key, prices PLUMMET with condition or ink issues... people who collect them want them 9/10 or better, people who throw them don't care unless it's hugely inked...

FR CE FL's mint 80-100 easy
2nd-3rd mint 50-60
4th-5th mint 50ish.

always remember with ce condition is key, prices PLUMMET with condition or ink issues... people who collect them want them 9/10 or better, people who throw them don't care unless it's hugely inked...

How can you tell what run an FX is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts