• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8feddb0a-orig.jpg

175g Pro-Line Cobra. I'd put this at roughly 7.5/10 semi-gummy. No major dings on rim. Worth anything?

You got the rough part right. In it's condition it will be a thrower not a wall hanger. I believe you that it is around a 7, but the picture looks worse.

and apdryva, I got to agree with the threeputt. I am looking for one of these discs, but I wouldn't pay more than $25 for an x out (just my personal price not an estimate of value)

I just saw a used buzzz-gt with ink sell on ebay for over $100. http://cgi.ebay.com/discraft-disc-g...ultDomain_0&hash=item25660520df#ht_500wt_1202
Do they really sell for this much on average? If so, I have four brand new ones sitting in storage to get rid of. Will be posting pics when I find the box they're in. And sorry if the link doesn't work, this is one of my first posts.

I've never ever seen one go this big, that's craziness... Next thing you know buzzz-d's. Will be going that high.... Weird

Here's a puzzler.

176 Rancho Star Shark. There were "first runs" for the 2006 Pro Am Worlds. This predates it by a year.

It's not out of the ordinary that Dunipace would release something special for local events.

So...what is it worth?

picture.php

It came from a friend that used to be a sales rep for Innova. (His attic would blow most of your minds.)

Last edited:
BTW If you're familiar with California's water history the graphic is pretty damn funny.

If you're not familiar with it go watch Chinatown.

2003 Sparkle Elite-X Buzzz
Wasp Tooled
170-172 gram sticker just removed
9.5/10 storage marks but inked

You can really see the sparkle in this pic.

Here's what will take the value down a little. The disc looks never thrown so I'm not sure why it was marked up. I bought it second hand and the number is out of order.

30-50 on both, but that x christmas is gonna take a HUGE hit with that ink.. I'd say no more than 30 at the most.

any ideas on price or rarity of orange and tan max weight 11x KC pro rocs?
All that I've seen are white, but I recently acquired these two...

IMAG0135.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.