• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any ideas on price or rarity of orange and tan max weight 11x KC pro rocs?
All that I've seen are white, but I recently acquired these two...

IMAG0135.jpg

man, this got four pages back in a hurry! bump!!

first one late 3rd to 4th, second one, 3rd, definitely 3rd...

if they're both fx's, I'd ask 45-55 on each.

hmmm, well I throw the **** out of the 2nd one. gotten 2 aces with it within having it for 2 weeks. other ones says in the plastic bag on the shelf lol. I'm trying to get one back that i got ****ed out of in a trade when I had no idea what the **** i had. It was red with a black stamp :( not so sure i'm gonna be able to get it back

just look at the page link I posted :doh:

theres other ways but that's the easiest...

Yea, I checked out that link that he put up. If it's what I remember it is, then I got hosed.

But if you know anyone interested in that Boss. Pm me, I'm not really attached to it. pretty much just a place holder in my bag to fill it out.

K, I'll probably favorite that.

Control yourself matt.... many have been jipped in the dg world time after time, lol.

And back to your 11x's ap, I've seen that dull yellow color a few times, but not often, that orange color is new to me though for KC's. I'd agree that both are pretty rare.

I gotta requote that post... I need ANSWERS!!
also, feel free to pm me or join the "Rats" group (it's in my signature) and ask questions...

any ideas on price or rarity of orange and tan max weight 11x KC pro rocs?
All that I've seen are white, but I recently acquired these two...

IMAG0135.jpg

ok, one more time due to long conversation on thread.

K, I'll probably favorite that.

Control yourself matt.... many have been jipped in the dg world time after time, lol.

And back to your 11x's ap, I've seen that dull yellow color a few times, but not often, that orange color is new to me though for KC's. I'd agree that both are pretty rare.

11x's ap? That for someone else? Sorry, I'm a little drugged up at the moment. I got some meds for my back and trying to do XX things at a time. lol

And I am keeping control. Haven't seen the guy since but I haven't brought it up to him. But everyone around here that i've told about the situation guess the guy's name on the first try. So he has a reputation for that. I would much rather have a good reputation about my area, than being a douche'. And this is coming from people in 3 different towns lol!

I meant XX things as in cleaning, taking care of my pups, and staying online all at the same time. I tried to convince the GF to go to be like an hour ago, but she just want chill on the couch(and fall asleep)

picture.php

Left one feels lighter, probablt low 170s 8.5/10 after further inspection
Right one is heavier, possibly max weight 7.5/10 with the Bermuda triangle

ok, one more time due to long conversation on thread.

The one on the left I would guess at $30, just slightly more than a standard. but the one on the right puzzles me. I have not seen one that color, so I am not sure how much rare colors boost value. If it is like Rhynos then you can guess another $10 for max weight and rare color. So I will guess at $40 with that logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts