• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The First Run and 11X Pro Teebirds are the candy/CE plastic, like the CE and 4X Valks, right? The version before Champion...

Not even remotely. 11x KC Pro Teebirds are often CE-ish candy plastic (or a blend containing a proportion of it), but FR Pro Teebirds are the same (or extremely similar) plastic as today's Pro driver plastic (Destroyer, Boss, Katana, etc.)

just got this one, what do you think, it's almost new, 4x JK Valk, pink with blue glitter stamp:
IMG00191-20100726-1308.jpg

Lol that teebird was on ebay. I watched it but it went for well over what the pro teebirds are worth. I have 6-7 first run pro teebirds most my new ones were 15. But it is a prettt disc so maybe 25 to some poor suckr

lulz like me.. :doh:

i bought it on ebay. but i fell in love with it, and just wanted it real bad. i know the plastic is terrible. and i paid more then it was worth now. but i'm not unhappy about it.

Heres some Better Pics of My new/Used Special Edition Rhynos ...

in these pics it shows the awsome rare blood Red color....

Picture142.jpg

Picture152.jpg
Picture151.jpg

I will Most likely BE selling or trading these Very soon ...

Last edited:
PeeBody ...Shhh :)

lol ... jp ..

but

Sry for the Huge pics ...

I resized them but there still huge ...

THe rhyno with the green stamp has minor wear, stiffer, and still has alot of golf left in it ...

the one with the black stamp is alot floppy-r, gummy, and 2 grams Heaver

They will be up for sale/Trade ..within a week or 2

Last edited:
i alsow Picked up this old 163g Leopard ...

2$ Woohjt Woohjt...
I know its not worth mutch More ..

But its for my Girl ..as she loves her 150 Leopard .
"old school Cat in the hat hot stamp"

so i had to get her this one ...as it is special too ...
Original Ultra Long Turning Driver ...

Picture144.jpg

i alsow plan on getting her a 150 chains avair .. as there only 15-20 $ brand new ...

Status
Not open for further replies.