• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been noticing that 10x Rocs are worth a buck or two...

What if they have HELLA ink on them? 180g 7/10.

Just started playing disc golf and came across an aqua 11x KC Champ Teebird (155g) and was wondering what its worth or trade value would be? I would probably rate it a 7.5.

I'm thinking of making a trade offer, but not sure what would be considered reasonable. Thanks for any input.

Cheers!

I think I did ok

So, "the guy" sold me some discs today.

172g DX Whippet (very long range driver)-looks brand new (White)
175g Star Sidewinder-looks brand new (Blue)
174g 9x KC Pro Firebird--beat and faded but feels nice (Probably White)
175g 10x KC Pro Eagle--Looks nearly new (Yellow/Green)

I won't say how much I paid but I would most definitely sell any of these but the sidewinder (as I throw them)
:thmbup:

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 49
So, "the guy" sold me some discs today.

172g DX Whippet (very long range driver)-looks brand new (White)
175g Star Sidewinder-looks brand new (Blue)
174g 9x KC Pro Firebird--beat and faded but feels nice (Probably White)
175g 10x KC Pro Eagle--Looks nearly new (Yellow/Green)

I won't say how much I paid but I would most definitely sell any of these but the sidewinder (as I throw them)
:thmbup:

I'd trade you nice for that Eagle

So I just threw my brand new disc into the creek and decided to jump in waist high water to look for it. Well I found it, but I took a wrong step and slowly slid into water that was up to my chest (luckily the creek has been extremely low for the past few days). As I struggled to get out, I stepped on something. I decided to go under and I pulled it out. It was an:

Innova Piranha (173)

The ink on top is in great shape and the inside just has a "173" in black marker with an Ontario, CA stamp. It has a really deep rim. I tried looking it up online but didn't really get any answers in terms of when it was made or its worth. Any help would be great, thanks!

is the piranha super soft if so it might be worth something veganray traded me a nice disc for the one i found

is the piranha super soft if so it might be worth something veganray traded me a nice disc for the one i found

The disc itself is pretty bendy. The rims are pretty hard though. I found something online that said they were made from 93-01, but I don't think there is anyway to tell what year this is from. It just has a giant piranha face with huge chompers and below that it says "Innova-Champion Discs, Inc." Next to the piranha it says "PDGA approved golf disc." And the disc is a maize color with green ink.

So I've been noticing that 10x Rocs are worth a buck or two...

What if they have HELLA ink on them? 180g 7/10.
10X Rocs are throwers. A lot of ink will hurt, but somebody will still pay $30 or more for a fugly inked-up max weight 7/10 10X I would think.

So I just threw my brand new disc into the creek and decided to jump in waist high water to look for it. Well I found it, but I took a wrong step and slowly slid into water that was up to my chest (luckily the creek has been extremely low for the past few days). As I struggled to get out, I stepped on something. I decided to go under and I pulled it out. It was an:

Innova Piranha (173)

The ink on top is in great shape and the inside just has a "173" in black marker with an Ontario, CA stamp. It has a really deep rim. I tried looking it up online but didn't really get any answers in terms of when it was made or its worth. Any help would be great, thanks!
A guy in my league is all hot and heavy for a Piranha. Send a pm to this guy and see what he is willing to give. Maybe then he will quit bugging me to buy mine!

The disc itself is pretty bendy. The rims are pretty hard though. I found something online that said they were made from 93-01, but I don't think there is anyway to tell what year this is from. It just has a giant piranha face with huge chompers and below that it says "Innova-Champion Discs, Inc." Next to the piranha it says "PDGA approved golf disc." And the disc is a maize color with green ink.
The Piranha had a great stamp.
100.jpg

That is one sweet ass looking disc!! Looks like a thumb trac is that a putter?
Yeah, it's a lid-type putter. They were pretty overstable for a lid. The trac was way to the outside when compared to the Rhyno. Once the Rhyno came out the Piranha was retooled with a Rhyno-type trac that resulted in the disc being a lot less overstable. Then Innova dropped the Birdie but moved the Birdie name over to the re-tooled Piranha. So the current Birdie is actually the Piranha re-tool. Clear as mud!

I'm sorry. I have no clue what a 4X Viper is. Is it a DX Viper with some custom stamp?

it shows the four worlds stamps in each corner of the innnova star and says four time world champion ken climo and innova champion discs on top and proven winners on bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.