• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an SE Valk today It's tye dyed and super beat. I will have a pic but what are these worth?

CE_Firebird.jpg

depends whos wanting it. i dont think signatures make a disc worth more. sorry its just sharpy. but some may think so. its a nice wall hanger but that disc would be worth more if it was un inked considering it looks brand spankin new

Full color flat top aviar signed by Nate Doss after he won the USDGC. Given to tournament partners, not sure how many that would be...

Both of these would go for quite a bit to the right buyer. Neither of these should be sold on Ebay, really more shopped around to people you know collect wall hangers.

A new white CE firebird will go for $70 by itself. The roc is hard to price since it is pretty rare but I would say $50+.

I would love it more if it were a roc but I think it's cool to have a roc stamp on a disc that's not a roc. Seems more rare to me? Kind of like the skull and bones bosses. And minis. In fact the roc is the only skull and bones disc I don't own, lol. Too expensive!

It's a stamp that can go on any disc Innova chooses. It's not really a "roc stamp" it's more of a USDGC stamp.

Thoughts on value of these? Any point on putting them on eBay? Or shopping them around?

Or are they just plastic?

All 3 of these have never been thrown.

This is a first-run Valkyrie. The plastic is DX-ish. Might be plain ol' DX for all I know. I got a stack of these from an inside source at the Rock Hill shop. This disc glides for-eh-ver.
DSCN4044.jpg

This is an Eagle made with some strange hard semi-see-through plastic, in that crazy period between the CE discs and the current plastics:
DSCN4048.jpg

This is a JK Pro Valk from that crazy plastic period. I think there were only two colors of these, this yellow-greeny one, and an orange-ish one. I think. The plastic isn't as hard, nor as see-through, as the Eagle above.
DSCN4051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.