• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you think about these Putters?

IMG_20110816_232239.jpg

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums...pg[/IMG][/QUOTE] now thats a sexy collection

Crap man those are some nice Aviars!!

No clue what the value would be but I'm assuming at least more than 40 each. Especially the Hall Of Fame that may be somewhere close to the 100 range.

Don't take my word for it though I'm not an expert in Aviars.

then the correct number is?
i know there were very few non-white 8x's made thats all.

Couldn't give you the right number. I've personally seen more than 8 though.

I want to say that Mike Moser had a stack when I got to go through his collection. That dude has a ton of proto, 8x, and 9x rocs.

anybody have an idea the value of some bright orange z Hawks. I think they are worth around 20 since that is about what extremes go for and it is that same nice fingerprinty plastic

here are pics
Nikon00001434.jpg

Nikon00001433.jpg

I realized I screwed up the post with the Black putters and the site will not let you edit after 5 min...

What would the going rate be for a 11x KC Eagle Distance Driver 7/10 condition? I just dyed one for my son, which I gave to him after I found it on the course with no name!! Dyeing was probably a bad idea, but the stamp was wearing off the disc and he really wanted a certain stencil on it.. I promise to post pics, but it is in the dye process still. I also got my hands on a Nate Doss 2005 WC Elite X Avenger recently.

Any idea what the disc on the left is? The one on the right is a Firebird.
The only marking on the bottom is 175g and it is some form of CE plastic because when you touch it fingerprints are left all over it. It also has a strange double dome on it. I know the profile pic is kinda blurry but any help would be good. Thanks
DSC01624.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

Clickitty "Link to this photo", select "Image only (no link)", and then select the size (Medium 640 usually works well), then copy and paste the URL from the "Embed Image" field.

Thanks...I had to switch photo site and am still learning...My other pics I posted will go away soon if not already:mad:

Any idea what the disc on the left is? The one on the right is a Firebird.
The only marking on the bottom is 175g and it is some form of CE plastic because when you touch it fingerprints are left all over it. It also has a strange double dome on it. I know the profile pic is kinda blurry but any help would be good. Thanks
DSC01624.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

Top of disc does not look like Innova...

Van are you just trying to make us cry or do you want prices on these old beauties?
That shuttle putter is worth a lot. So is you 1x avair/xd that you posted earlier, it might bring $800.

Status
Not open for further replies.