• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van are you just trying to make us cry or do you want prices on these old beauties?
That shuttle putter is worth a lot. So is you 1x avair/xd that you posted earlier, it might bring $800.

I don't think it is a shuttle putter...unless a shuttle putter is just a stamp? I thaught it was a different disc not an Avair?

I am curious about what these discs are worth, and I am making pics of all my discs for inventory...If this is the wrong thread I can start another? Thanks to all who give a crap! Eric

I don't think it is a shuttle putter...unless a shuttle putter is just a stamp? I thaught it was a different disc not an Avair?

I am curious about what these discs are worth, and I am making pics of all my discs for inventory...If this is the wrong thread I can start another? Thanks to all who give a crap! Eric

I know its not a Shuttle putter. I ment Shuttle stamp. The pink 1x is an XD and is worth easy $800.

Avair%252520XD%252520%25252887%252520worlds%252529.jpg

Chalky XD with nice World Stamp...

Any idea what the disc on the left is? The one on the right is a Firebird.
The only marking on the bottom is 175g and it is some form of CE plastic because when you touch it fingerprints are left all over it. It also has a strange double dome on it. I know the profile pic is kinda blurry but any help would be good. Thanks
DSC01624.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

The disc on the left is definitely not some form of CE plastic, it is from 1985.. I am not sure what mold it is, does it have any tooling on it?

It has no tooling at all. I know it is way to early for a CE but it feels just like all my other CE thats why I said that. I thought it might help with what it is. It is PDGA approved whatever it is.

Van that shuttle disc is a shuttle puppy. It could bring $300 to the right person.
All the old stuff is hard to put an exact price on because it takes a real collector to want a disc that costs so much. I would guess that the XD is about $50 if not more. again need to find the right person. I have no idea on the Roc but they are the most collectable discs by far so I am sure that 1x is worth a ton.

Last edited:
I've seen the 1X XD listed for $1000.00. I don't know anyone that paid that much for one, but it's listed. I have one also, and a Stingray with the 1X stamp.

I've seen the 1X XD listed for $1000.00. I don't know anyone that paid that much for one, but it's listed. I have one also, and a Stingray with the 1X stamp.

Yeah thats why I said $800 because I don't think that one for $1000 will sell anytime soon. The stingray will bring a lot to but like I said you have to find someone who will buy it.

By the way I hate you all..... LOL

I wish I could have been alive to play in the early 80's.

old stamp leopard

i have an old stamp leopard doesnt have a weight on it feels light stamp is in good condition and theres no ink but the disc is probably a 6/10

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 12
Thanks. Any idea about the stamp on the Avair. Is it someones custom or from Innova? Almost looks the same as Worlds 83 so maybe that was the template?
Shuttle Putter, Aviar style:
001-6-1.jpg

World's went back to Huntsville in '93, 10 years after the '83 Huntsville World's where the Shuttle Puppies were released. They ran the same stamp on Aviars for the '93 event.

I don't care what it's worth, just posted the picture as a reference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts