• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I have is supper flexible and I leave finger prints all over it every time I touch it. Thanks for the info. Was yours soft and CE like?

I never thought about that comparison but maybe something like it. I remember people throwing the hell out of them, they were very durable.

I never thought about that comparison but maybe something like it. I remember people throwing the hell out of them, they were very durable.

I am almost tempted to throw this thing it feels so good in my hand and seems like it would be durable. I don't know though it has never been thrown and I really don't want to brake it.

It feels so buttery though:thmbup:

Picked this up for $5 off a kid on the course last week. Throws really nicely. Didn't know if it was worth anything since it's a 1X Barry Beast. No weight on the back but it feels 170+ and it's 8/10. Thanks!

Attachments

• SAM_0546.jpg
    SAM_0546.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 22
Picked this up for $5 off a kid on the course last week. Throws really nicely. Didn't know if it was worth anything since it's a 1X Barry Beast. No weight on the back but it feels 170+ and it's 8/10. Thanks!

Not many people throw the old mold beast on this forum, but your value might increase to the right buyer on the course. You have a $15 or less thrower, but that's great if you like it!

Gotcha, kid wanted ice cream money so I bought a couple of discs that he pulled out of the creek from him. It's done wonders for me while I've been working on my backhand off the tee, since most of the discs in my bag are geared toward my RHFH tee off.

Awesome. I'd never thrown a Beast before, which is the main reason I bought it for the price, but have been pleasantly surprised. I think it's found a place in the bag.

Gotcha, kid wanted ice cream money so I bought a couple of discs that he pulled out of the creek from him. It's done wonders for me while I've been working on my backhand off the tee, since most of the discs in my bag are geared toward my RHFH tee off.

is that what there calling ice cream now and days very crafty

haha! nah, as soon as I gave them the money they ran to the parking lot cuz the ice cream truck was about to leave. There is a splash pad in the same park, therefor, a lot of kids. (I didn't see cheech, so I don't think it was that type of "ice cream" truck lol)

does anyone have any ideas on this old lightning mini?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 14
Awesome. I'd never thrown a Beast before, which is the main reason I bought it for the price, but have been pleasantly surprised. I think it's found a place in the bag.

just remember, you can't go down to PIAS and buy a replacement no problem. old mold pearlies are nice but new beasts are TEH SUK

A few Proto Vipers. My fav is the 3 time!

IMG_20110819_151852.jpg

IMG_20110819_152154.jpg

IMG_20110819_152559.jpg

IMG_20110819_151802.jpg

haha van1 you've turned this into the "check out my sick droolworthy old buttery plastic" thread. i feel like this is the kinda stuff the appraisers wanted...not 11x eagles and the like. so appraisers where ya at?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.