• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea on a 7.5/10 9x KC Pro Roc with a rainbow foil stamp? I got it in a trade from a friend - In pretty good condition, very minimal scuffs/dings - ink on bottom from my knucklehead friend who didn't know what he had, any way to get sharpie ink off w/o damaging the disc?

Also have a clear 11x KC Pro Teebird with a maroon stamp 8/10 some ink on top/bottom.

I'll try to get pic's up soon.

15 on the roc and 35ish on the bird if you find the right buyer, ink all over it will turn people away. Acetone works good for removing ink. The fresher the ink the easier it comes off.

Cleaned them both up with nail polish remover - Roc is now almost pure white with basically no visible ink - the ink on the bird is faded, but barely visible. like I said I'll try an get a pic up.

15 on the roc and 35ish on the bird if you find the right buyer, ink all over it will turn people away. Acetone works good for removing ink. The fresher the ink the easier it comes off.

$15 for a 7.5 9x Roc?

I would say around $45-50 for the Roc.

aeVyLh

Rhyno

I have rhyno and don't much about this one. It has a bar stamp on it and says champion discs in the center and in small lettering below that says champion discs made for disc golfers. How old is this and any idea what its worth. Its never been thrown.

Not for sure how to

Click the "Go Advance" button, in that window look for the paper clip icon next to the smiley face icon. Click that and download jpg's from your computer and they show as thumbnails in your post.
Re size them first please, 800 x 600 is what they ask for. :)

I misread that one sorry. My brain told me 11x, sometime I shouldn't listen to this thing.

A disc is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I have one of those and I paved about 50$ for mine, for another I would like to pay around 40$ but would probably spring for about 50$

Yea unfortunately it wasn't an offer for the $100 lol. They just told me that it's worth that. Maybe I should do what I do with the rest of my discs and start it at $.89 and see where it goes. That would let me know for sure I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.