• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
see, you could have done your own research and saved us all some time...
besides, that one on ebay hasn't sold yet.

the matt peters; I will have one for you at some point this week...
hit me back thursdayish..

#18/150 or 250. '10 USDGC Skeet Roc, I know the sky color has some relevance to it..
Discs004-1.jpg

Discs010-1.jpg

I believe this is a First Run Reaper, could be wrong. 7.5/10
Discs009-1.jpg

I can't seem to find another pic of this stamp anywhere online... When I bought it on Ebay 3 years ago it was labeled as a FirstRun. Anyone else seen this stamp anywhere? Thanks

DISCARDS

Not a disc, but disc golf related. I bought these when they first came out. I was wondering what they might be worth. Notice the card I highlighted, back then Steve Rico was only "PDGA Prospect". Evan at 14 he had quite an impressive resume. Any ideas?

Mike

Attachments

• discards 1.jpg
    discards 1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 47
  • discards 2.jpg
    discards 2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 42
  • discards 3.jpg
    discards 3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 39
I just picked up an ESP Avenger. On the back it has a small heat stamp that says "Misprint".

Nothing seems wrong with the disc, Have not seen this stamp before and im wondering if its even an Avenger at all. Anybody?

I just picked up an ESP Avenger. On the back it has a small heat stamp that says "Misprint".

Nothing seems wrong with the disc, Have not seen this stamp before and im wondering if its even an Avenger at all. Anybody?

Can you post a picture? If the stamp is goobered at all, they'll mark it as a misprint.

Not a disc, but disc golf related. I bought these when they first came out. I was wondering what they might be worth. Notice the card I highlighted, back then Steve Rico was only "PDGA Prospect". Evan at 14 he had quite an impressive resume. Any ideas?

Mike

Holy! A Rico Rookie Card!?!?

I've never seen those before:confused:

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04022.jpg

I dont have another Avenger to compare it. Thanks for the input.

Ive looked real close at the stamp, Its perfect.

Discraft used to fill out their misprint packs with perfectly good (non-misprint stamped) tourney blanks (like the one you've got). In the past few months, they've been marking the tourney blanks as Misprints as well (to prevent profiteering????).

Looks like an Avenger to me but it is a stange stamp. I know that the crystal Avanger SS has that stamp but I have never seen one in ESP...

Edit* Good call BCR

Status
Not open for further replies.