• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say, take that $100 offer while it's not too late! lol. I'm thinking you would get $40-50 easy. I could've sworn I saw the same wasp go for like 60 on feebay, but that was awhile ago, might not have been the same exact one.

Any ideas on this starfire? 175g 9.5/10
P8100011.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks for gettin it up on here - anyways, it's pretty much up for trade (no cash - need throwers) PM me if anyone is interested, got the 11x teebird up for trade also.

TB 7/10 170+?? (need to weigh)
Gazelle 171 and Chetah 172 new

Attachments

• gazelle tb cheetaah.jpg
    gazelle tb cheetaah.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 43
TB 7/10 170+?? (need to weigh)
Gazelle 171 and Chetah 172 new

Tb is gonna to depend on weight. Is it TB or L?

That gazelle is quite sick and i considered pming you with an offer. Normally those go for around 30-35 but that color with the rainbow stamp prolly 40-45.

Not sure about the cheetah, prolly 30ish.

Its a TB, not TL.

You are right on the Gazelle, it is a beauty. Those colors/plastic on the Gazelle and Cheeetah are both really, really nice.

Now that I think about it, I've seen more Gazelles in some of the best colors/plastic blends than any other disc.

first run groove? 9/10 ink on rim 166g

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 5
honestly, I Had never seen that roc before...
but 40-50ish is probably reasonable
the reaper, maybe 20-25 (my max out for non-buzzz discraft)

There was about 150-250 of those Rocs, only available at USDGC. After that they were selling for 100 each. I'll look around at Championroc.com, they have some price sheets that start to give me a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.