• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a stab but I am not sure.

3x $40 maybe more
I don't think the other two would bring more than $25 each

haha van1 you've turned this into the "check out my sick droolworthy old buttery plastic" thread. i feel like this is the kinda stuff the appraisers wanted...not 11x eagles and the like. so appraisers where ya at?!?

Yeah its really nice old stuff for sure.

IMG_20110819_152559.jpg

IMG_20110819_151802.jpg

These would make nice additions to my collection :popcorn:

I found this ROC a while back, it faintly has the imprint "INNOVA FACTORY SECOND" on the front. It seems someone took the actual stamp off. It weighs 175. I weighed it and it weighs 174.9 exactly. It's a Rancho but I can't figure out if it's DX or some sort of champion plastic. Here is a couple pics....

DSC00475-1-1.jpg

IMG_20110811_132938.jpg

Is worth anything? It flies great, I'm just not a ROC guy

I never got an answer on this disc, I was just wondering if it had any worth or not???? I have a guy offering me a trade and just want to make sure I'm not getting, well, screwed. Any value???

I have a question. Why are the Ed Hendrick Ashes discs worth so little? The cost $250 in the museum. They are not common and clearly limited, so why is there so little demand/value on these, especially since they contain our sport's founder?

Little to strange for me to want to put on my wall. Now in 70, thats right 70 years, when KC goes I'll take a KC Roc with his ashes in it :D.

MYSTERY DISC

Does anyone know what this disc is? Its very flat. Has a thicker rim than a rhyno. No bead though. Almost feels like a driver bottom with a midrange top.... I was told it might be a puma? I've never had one but I like this disc a lot.

Here is one I just got in trade, don't know much about sidewinders but this is pro plastic, max weight, no ink and looks like it was used for just a couple rounds with no dings or rashes. stamp is perfect.
IMAG0423.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.