• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Orange Rocs, talked to a guy at league tonite who has one in his bag. He has 2-3 more brand new ones at home. He didn't have an idea on #s though, just that there weren't a lot of em.

Any idea what the disc on the left is? The one on the right is a Firebird.
The only marking on the bottom is 175g and it is some form of CE plastic because when you touch it fingerprints are left all over it. It also has a strange double dome on it. I know the profile pic is kinda blurry but any help would be good. Thanks
DSC01624.jpg

DSC01625.jpg
The disc on the left is a Discraft Phantom. It might be a Phantom+; I don't really know when the Phantom became the Phantom+ but I think it was after '85.

Shuttle Putter, Aviar style:
001-6-1.jpg

World's went back to Huntsville in '93, 10 years after the '83 Huntsville World's where the Shuttle Puppies were released. They ran the same stamp on Aviars for the '93 event.

I don't care what it's worth, just posted the picture as a reference.

Thanks!

I have a small collection of 150 Class Sharks, you have an $8 disc. That's all.

Thank you search feature, now I know to NOT go back to PIAS for the red 6/10 Shark I saw today:hfive:

They actually had a piece of used DX plastic marked at $7.99, the same price I bought my 2 10x KCPro Teebirds at.

I picked up a circle-stamp eagle 7/10 and a DX Raven 6/10 today for $4 each.

Don't expect they're worth much; just curious if anyone had input.

if said disc is a phantom theres ones f0r 30 sitting on discaroo

Thanks Chain, I did some reasurch and it is definitely a Phantom no dought about it. I just don't know if it is a + or not. The +'s came out in 85 so I am thinking that is waht it is.

Hey Three any idea what is worth?

I've had a Phantom+ with the '88 Worlds stamp. I got it out the other night, touched the top of the disc and it cracked in 3 places with a very light touch....yeah, pissed me off. So watch those old Phantom+'s, they seem not to hold up at all. :(

It had never been thrown.

I've had a Phantom+ with the '88 Worlds stamp. I got it out the other night, touched the top of the disc and it cracked in 3 places with a very light touch....yeah, pissed me off. So watch those old Phantom+'s, they seem not to hold up at all. :(

It had never been thrown.

The one I have is supper flexible and I leave finger prints all over it every time I touch it. Thanks for the info. Was yours soft and CE like?

Status
Not open for further replies.