• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champion Stingrays and Cobra

2 yellow Champion Stingrays, both 180 grams, new

Green Champion Cobra, 180 grams, semi-gummy, new

Thanks appraisers! :thmbup:

Attachments

• Photo0139.jpg
    Photo0139.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo0137.jpg
    Photo0137.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo0133.jpg
    Photo0133.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 14
Still wondering about this one 9.5/10 175g no ink, perfect stamp pro starfire. Thanks in advance.
IMAG0423.jpg
[/IMG]

Still wondering about this one 9.5/10 175g no ink, perfect stamp pro starfire. Thanks in advance.
IMAG0423.jpg
[/IMG]

I haven't seen many of those. I can't imagine it being worth much more than the first run pearly Champion Starfires though. So my guess is no more than $30.

Cool, thanks guys. I'll just keep it in the circle stamp section. Guess if someone is needing one for their rings, it will be waiting

old discs from the 2000 and 2001 worlds biggest discgolf tourney

well my main question is can anyone tell me about this valkyrie its an 2000-2001 tie dye special edition cant tell what the plastic is by the pic possible ce but not sure the others are an old cyclone with the 2001 worlds biggest tourney stamp as well as a old leopard and a small bead avair with an 2000 worlds biggest tourney stamp on it my main concern is a buddy of mine is sending them to me and wont take any money for them but if i could find out some info on them all and they are worth a few bucks i would feel better telling him aviar.jpg

se valkyrie.jpg

cyclone.jpg

Well that's just it haven't received them yet there in a ups truck somewhere I'm sure I kinda figured they were I figured they were dx besides the valk he said it felt gummy like a champion plastic but it being bought in the 2000-2001 range I didn't think it could have been a champion plastic from then and since its tie dye looking kinda stumped on the valk

Status
Not open for further replies.