• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this disc worth

picture.php

That is currently GOLD.

EVERYONE wants it and no one can find one

Vondrehl wants one badly! I don't care if it is used I would take it just to rub in vondrehl's face before trading it to him :)

Last edited:
why BCR? I pm'ed him too!

besides, he was looking at my page when he took that picture :p

looks like a burn mark where a knick has been mended, if so it is an illegal disc worth very little.

you cant use a lighter to smooth out a disc? or just because it was drastic and burned it..

EDIT: /thanks the heavens i dont throw teebirds

Last edited:
you can't. usually no one can tell that the knick has been mended, but if it is obviously altered you can get called.

you cant use a lighter to smooth out a disc? or just because it was drastic and burned it..

EDIT: /thanks the heavens i dont throw teebirds

If you were to throw that Teebird I would cut parts off of you that you would probably miss dearly.

Yeah Elderberen, you've lucked out...Get ready to watch discs/money/champagne fall from the heavens! An auction should be a blast to watch.:popcorn:

What did you have in mind with that shotgun?

magneto.jpg

Takes stick and beats the old man with it. You can't stop the classics :D. Lol notice no1 has given a price :D.

Pssst... BCR delete all these post and I'll quote him $10. We could take alternating months with the disc.

Takes stick and beats the old man with it. You can't stop the classics :D. Lol notice no1 has given a price :D.

Pssst... BCR delete all these post and I'll quote him $10. We could take alternating months with the disc.

I quoted him a price per PM.

What I'm seeing is Moose and Jeff have one so they are stepping out of the way. Correct? :D

sure. I would like a mint one though.... and a friggin wolf and puma :\

Status
Not open for further replies.