• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sir...

0216b443.jpg

Wasn't there a Barstamped version of this stamp as well? I know where to get one locally, used, don't wanna shell out the dough for it though.

A friend of mine has one that is like a 7-10. I asked what he wanted for it and he said I wouldn't wanna pay it lol. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see about it.

moose.. were you referring to my name there?
"Von drehle
Bcr123psu
apdrvya
coolpooky7
czmry"
haha.. i got one already for like 5 bucks a 8.5/10 thrown maybe once lol

yeah im wanting some of those teebirds too.. but i want them for throwers.. looking for under 170 but ill take any lol.. just dont have the funds atm just trades

Hi all, first post here!
I just got this KC Pro Cheetah 11x from a friend today for $5. Seems a bit different than other Pro discs. Appears to be Champion plastic, has the rainbow label and weighs only 148 grams.

I'm not super familiar with how Champion plastic feels, but this feels pretty similar to an FLX plastic disc. Not too much wear, either. Before I cleaned it, it look like someone bought it and lost it in a puddle of mud. There's hardly any wear on the disc.

Any ideas on what it's really worth?

Attachments

• 100_5351.jpg
    100_5351.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 33
because of weight, ink and condition, I'd go in the 10-15 dollar range, maybe more if someone really wants it.

Thank you for an excellent first post in the thread.... well done good sir.

time to get back in the disc biz...

big bead aviars pre-2001 - dx plastic, the more tapered shoulder- heavy? and low 170's?

big bead aviars circa 2001-2002- dx plastic, x mold- heavy? low 170's?

proto aviar x- 172 ?

all of the above are san marino tooled and unthrown.

vibram vp proto- black with maple hill open raised lettering?

no pics for now so sue me...

Found this several years ago, ink on back in 2 spots.
(Yes, I called the # and it was disconnected, also posted on the local sites).
Prolly 5/10 condition...
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2000wd.jpg
    2000wd.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2000wd2.jpg
    2000wd2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 16
This one is prolly 8/10 condition, no #, small 3 letter ink on back of flight plate.
(This may have been answered already, I didn't search)
*ducks prerube hammer* :eek:

Attachments

• millclose.jpg
    millclose.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 12
A couple that I'm curious about:

IMGP1436_edited.jpg

IMGP1439_edited.jpg

First is 1 of 100 ghost stamped 2nd first run buzzz. I didn't keep the cert. and used it as a thrower. Its got my ink on the inside rim and is close to 9/10 weight 177. The other is a solid 9/10 xout pro line leopard, weight 170.

Status
Not open for further replies.