• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do brand new Innova Mirages go for? The production run ones and the proto types? Let me know, I want to see if its worth listing a few since there a tough find for peoples double ring collections.

auction one and find out. if a beat double circle teebird is going for $36, then I think you can easily get over $40 (Sees you want to sell them here....and changes $40 to $4.00 :))

I have a set of 4 mirages, the 4 proto designs that were done before the release and maybe a holder for one that says mirage. Im not sure if I would like to piece them out or sell the set. I believe there was only like 10 of each design done at the most. So super rare to find a set or even one to ne honest.

auction one and find out. if a beat double circle teebird is going for $36, then I think you can easily get over $40 (Sees you want to sell them here....and changes $40 to $4.00 :))

I did not mean that it was only worth $40, I just meant a disc that was beat was going that high, so you could get more.
I don't see too many people spending enough to pay for the set except Jeff.

Found this several years ago, ink on back in 2 spots.
(Yes, I called the # and it was disconnected, also posted on the local sites).
Prolly 5/10 condition...
Thanks in advance!

I would not hang it on my wall. doubt there is much value in that ugly thing.

as far as your Millenium, I do not know, I do not deal with those much.

I would not hang it on my wall. doubt there is much value in that ugly thing.

as far as your Millenium, I do not know, I do not deal with those much.

Thank you!

And I do keep it hidden away in a box by it's self!:sick:

Just posting wondering about a friend's new driver. He picked it out of the Innova X-out box last week. It's a max weight Champ Destroyer (no vulcan top) in a nice purple color with more pink on the rim. It's also super flexible and gummy (but still champ plastic) to the point where it's closer to my FLX Drone then my Champ Destroyer.

Did he find something awesome?

Never heard from anyone, it's not rare or anything. Just a gummy destroyer with nice colors.

how bout - granted i don't have a pic - a ce/kc blend 1st run white aviar, rainbow stamp, 7/10? stamp is fully in tact

and also a 150 class X-out ( 2 very small bubbles in rim) lime green champion stingray

So a friend has some old "double ring" Innova discs. He has a few Puma, Rhyno, Wolf, and Tee Birds that i may be able to get off him for a decent price. All the discs are 10/10 with only slight storage wear with no ink. I am also sure that all of the discs are max weight. the only pic i could get for now is the Puma. My question is, what are these things going for these days? i havent seen many of them up for sale at all. Any info that i can get is really appreciated. i will get pics of the others as soon as i can.

puma.jpg

The discs i listed above have stamps that are the style posted in the pic of the Puma. Like i said im just looking for help on getting a good value of the discs listed above. trying to make my collection better...

So a friend has some old "double ring" Innova discs. He has a few Puma, Rhyno, Wolf, and Tee Birds that i may be able to get off him for a decent price. All the discs are 10/10 with only slight storage wear with no ink. I am also sure that all of the discs are max weight. the only pic i could get for now is the Puma. My question is, what are these things going for these days? i havent seen many of them up for sale at all. Any info that i can get is really appreciated. i will get pics of the others as soon as i can.

puma.jpg

Sweeetnessss!

puma.jpg

$30 each easily even in 7/10 condition

Sweet guys. thanks for the info. I am gonna try to get these from my friend... if the teebird has that weird bird statue stamp is it worth more???

Status
Not open for further replies.