• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture Fail...I fix
I too have a Piranha without a "Pat. Pen." It is hard as a rock though. :gross:
Take a look:
5889532447_7e007fa36f_b.jpg

150 champ stingray x-out (2 small bubs in rim) 172(marked) 1st run xcal in in rim only.
100_2619.jpg

and how bout these 4 proto apes. the tan ape thrown 3 time(literally) 1 small scuff and the yellow ape has small ink around the edge of the flight plate and is about a 8.5/10....all are 173+grams

(and can anyone fortell the futer on these apes. they've been hanging on the wall for a while now and was just wondering. more question inphasis on the super grape ape. oh so grape)

100_2618.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, got some new plastic for you.

On the left, we have a 174g DX Viking Distance Driver with a rainbow stamp. Condition is about 7/10, only about a 2 inch section on the rim has some rough on it. It's definitely a little older.

On the right, we have a 170 DX Teebird Ultra Long Range Driver bar stamp. It's a little dirty, I could clean it a little, but the underside is a little rough. You can probably see it's a little misshapen. 5/10.

Attachments

• 100_5358.jpg
    100_5358.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.