• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no,i just think its funny people hop onto forums and expect things to be magical

Birdamn101....buy it if u want...go ahead and take a chance . Thats what collectors do.nobody ever knows what the next hot item will be unless there already is a market for it. Like I said,were not psychics so how can u expect a collector to know that.

Or get some thicker skin...i really dnt care. Nobody called u any names so its apparrent u dont have thick enough skin for the internetz

this thread is very useful.Would a new unthrown factory dyed star Tee-Rex be worth anything to anyone?Ive heard the ones dashes are first runs but wouldnt the proto star be the first?

Don't have a pic but what is a 8/10 orange 1996 INNOVA CHAMPION GAZELLE Weight-172 worth?
It has the star stamp 1996 PDGA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS hot stamp. and in the middle it says NEW GAZELLE

Hello
I have a few disc i would like to know if they are worth anything. Please let me know.

SAM_0628.jpg
[/IMG]

Starting at top left
Champion classic roc putt & approach with ontario, ca on bottom
Discraft first run Stalker Z
Discraft Flash
Innova Banshee 1998 copy
Chapion Panther With ontario, cal

SAM_0618.jpg
[/IMG]

Top left
Putt and approach Aviar 1991 copy San Marino, ca
Champion Eagle dye ken climo eleven time champion from Rancho
Orange Aviar only words on bottom innova champion disc, inc and www. innovadisc.com
Yellow Aviar with innova champion disc, inc San Marino,ca and patent

First Run Stalker is market rate for Z Stalkers...especially if it's been thrown. Nothing too special about these.

Banshee is $9-14, depending on the buyer and assuming 10/10.

Basically what Glong said.

in the top pic you have a nice roc, nothing super special.
in the the bottom pic all you have is a chains aviar that looks beat.
everything elses is under $10

Don't have a pic but what is a 8/10 orange 1996 INNOVA CHAMPION GAZELLE Weight-172 worth?
It has the star stamp 1996 PDGA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS hot stamp. and in the middle it says NEW GAZELLE

I just saw one on ebay for $9 and that seemed insanely low. I would think it was $20+

you outbid me :), I was the next highest bidder.

Seemed like it should be worth something, plus I love old Gazelles for throwing anyway. It has some ink so I will probably end up throwing it unless you want to make me an offer...:thmbup:

picture.php

How about this never thrown 172g 10/10 USADGC holo-foil stamp Buzzz SS? It's between a flx and esp in plastic. Seems as durable as FLX but not as flexible as my reg flx throwers. Plastic feels more flx than my used ESP USADGC Buzzz SS seen below.

picture.php

Any idea? I've only seen other production buzzz ss in Z and Cryztal so far.

Also have a new, unthrown 10x KC Pro Eagle-x that is 174g I might sell since I picked up a used one the other day onthe cheap.

picture.php

thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.